[240 calories] Pizza!

hannata

I can haz cake?
Ingredients:

30g Flour - 100
approx 5g of flour for dusting (10 calsish)

babybel x2 (or cheese equivalent) - 100
tomato pureé 10
yeast 20

mix flour, yeast, with some mixed herbs/salt to taste.

Add tiny bits of water and mix, repeat until all remains of flour are gone, but the dough is NOT wet.

Batter the cr*p out of the dough, use flour as needed, fold it a few times, repeat the process a couple of times until well beaten =P

Leave in bowl, with a teatowel cover. Ideally somewhere warm (not in an oven though) for approx 1-2 hours.

Take dough from bowl and roll out. It pretty much will have to be a thin base to get a decent size. (lol)

spray cooking tray with frylite, stick dough on tray. Put in oven at 100 degrees until the top is dry but not burned at all (doesnt take very long, 5 minutes max). Take out, flip over, throw on the tom pureé. Grate the babybel/cheese and throw on. Up the oven temp to about 160. Doesn't take very long to cook, 10 minutes maybe? It can burn easily so its a good idea to keep checking on it.

et voila.... finished product:

7be7bbcb.jpg

hannata said:
I think I would nearly replace the cheese with something a bit more filling (like tuna/chicken/veges) if I did it again

I can imagine overloading it with veggies but would still have cheese too! Looks too good for a DD food item x x

Just been reading your diary. Muffin pizza. Mmmmm, looks delicious. Is it the same dough recipe as this pizza?

hannata said:
yeah 100-120g flour, a whole sachet of yeast, and a tsp of oil makes it taste a bit nicer too.

you dont need to precook the dough, and when you've filled them, you put them on a bit higher temp to cook (usually 180) as they're a LOT thicker lol xxx

Thank you!!!! Absolute must try.

Back