Cruise PP :(

natlou79

Just weighed myself this Afto and have put 3lbs on! I did have some low fat mascarpone cheese last nite as a friend cooked the food but seriously could that
make you gain 3? On a good not though I did measurements this morning and if I add all inches up I have lost in a week it is 4.5 inches. Just hope I've lost nxt Saturday what I've gained!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe you've been eating more salt than normal? Don't panic it will come off (says I, who was stressed a couple of weeks ago when the same thing happened to me!), maybe reduce dairy, bacon, stock. Are you putting your meals on here?

If i do have salt it's that lo salt or sea salts.. Would that be the same? I don't generally have time to put my food on here or even write it down for that matter lol but think I'm going too have to nxt week see what I'm doing wrong. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I know it's disheartening but am sure it's a blip. All sorts of things can affect it such as TOTM, 'transit' changes etc.

I am sure the cheese wouldn't have done that, of doesn't even weigh a whole lb itself! As I understand it, small indiscretions might stall you for a few days but that's about it.

Give it a few days and I'm sure it'll resolve.

Choccie x

Do you normally weigh in the afternoon?

Don't weigh in the afternoon! Always weigh forst thing in the morning after you've been to the loo and before u eat or drink anything I bet you'll be 3lbs lighter if you do that!

I do weigh myself at different times i must admit as i threw my scales in the bin as i was constantly getting on them so go once a week to boots:) I measure myself with a tape measure too.

On a normal day my weight varies by as much 2-3lbs between 6.30 am and 6.30pm - that's why its crucial to weigh at the same time of day if you are to get any accurate picture of weightloss

Back