24lbs down! Can you tell?

wanttobeslimmerteresa said:
Hi rebecca,

I swim once a week at the moment for about half hour, I would normally do twice atlease but low calories means no no.
I find this is helping with toning or I think it is.
If you are wanting to tone you belly (mine needs it bad), what about small ammounts of sit ups? Not too many cant harm..

Yer I've been doing a few sit ups but worried now lol!
Will carry on but cut down on exercise alot this week to see of it makes a diff!
Thanx for the tips :)) hope ur doing well x

lastbiscuit said:
looking stunning honey! how much have u lost now xx

Thankyou last biscuit! I've lost 2st, got weigh in on Sunday so looking forward to that as I've been 100% and will be till thn!
I find ur diary really inspiring! I look every day ad t helps to see it dropping off u x well done x

aww bless you sugar x thats really sweet of you - i have to say you look like a totally different person from you nefore n after pics ( actually it was your pics today that inspired me to do a quick photo update ) - i must make more of an effort with my diary tbh - but your welcome anytime to drop by and say hi xx

well done, good effort

I have another 4 st to lose, thanks for the inspiration

7lbs gone in a week

Hey Rod! Congratulations on a great loss! :)

how long did it take you?

Well done on ur weight loss ur lookin great :).. going to the gym 3 times a week will jus mean ur turnin the fat into muscle which weighs more than fat.. i was jus like u the first time i did the diet and i moaned cus i wasnt losin the weight wen i workd out n my hubby jus sed it was cus u wer turnin the fat into muscle (he was a personal trainer&ws in the army).. ur lookin great thow so dont worry about only losin 1lb in the week :) xx

Looking good, can see the difference x

Thankyou :)

Update of pictures

image-4039349232.jpg

image-3305353833.jpg

Prob another 7lbs at least off here x

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

Your looking really good and what a cutie that baby is! Lol

Another photo update!
So hot I had to break out the shorts! 20degrees here

image-820929902.jpg

Feeling alot better being in shorts and makes me realise with out being big headed that I haven't got much to go x

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

Looking good!

Wow - what great pictures! You look sooo different...and somehow younger! How'd you manage that? :)

Congratulations!

No - just like a young, hip woman. :) You know, the kind you see in the stores checking out the clothes you don't dare get near, who have tons of self-confidence and energy!

Back