24lbs down! Can you tell?

Woo hoo! Who's the sexy minnie behind the camera? You look great! And for me, it is sooo encouraging to see the loss and change in body is possible - thank you for posting your pix. :)

tizzy51 said:
Woo hoo! Who's the sexy minnie behind the camera? You look great! And for me, it is sooo encouraging to see the loss and change in body is possible - thank you for posting your pix. :)

Haha this made me laugh :))) thanx hun, I love seeing other peoples photos so I like to post mine an hopefully encourage others that they can do it if I (almost) have :) good luck xx

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

image-1353678628.jpg

Me before and Saturday night! X

One word amazing you have given me inspiration x can I ask did you do it SS or SS +? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
One word amazing you have given me inspiration x can I ask did you do it SS or SS +? X

Thanx Hun, I'm doin ss+ ? x

Amazing difference - great photo! You really really did well!

yes, you are looking great girl! congrats.

Wow you can certainly tell the difference around your waist :) you're doing great keep it up!

Congratulations!! What a difference in quite a short time!! Looking at those pics really does inspire me to keep at it :D

lots.to.lose said:
Congratulations!! What a difference in quite a short time!! Looking at those pics really does inspire me to keep at it :D

Aw I'm really pleased hun thankyou :) good luk xx

lumpyandbumpy said:
wow look at your arms! looking really toned! honestly cant see where you've got any extra weight to lose, you are looking fab!

This picture does me justice lol I'm very flabby underneath! Thankyou. Xx

You can defo tell! You look fab honey ! Xx

Back