24lbs down! Can you tell?

chilli12 said:
You look amazing !! Great effort !! How hard did you find it and how long did it take to lose the weight, I am on Day 7 and struggling :(

Thankyou very much ? I done it for 12 weeks now but still have about 1st to go!
It has been a challenge an have wanted to give up on many occasions but havent! Have had the occasional treat too!
Keep going Hun, itl all be worth it in the end x

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

you look amazing you cannot seriously have a stone to go though - look how lovely and slim you are!!

can i ask, have u been exercising as well as doing CD or just following the diet? your legs look very toned in your shorts! x

lumpyandbumpy said:
you look amazing you cannot seriously have a stone to go though - look how lovely and slim you are!!

can i ask, have u been exercising as well as doing CD or just following the diet? your legs look very toned in your shorts! x

Thanx hun, underneath the clothes I'm still flabby and wobbly :-(
Yee I do the gym and legs bums and tums and Zumba every week!
Thankyou but I wish my legs were toned :) got a long way to go x

image-1515301977.jpg

Another of my body changing x

you look fab! good to know what exercise you do though, i used to do lbt and zumba same as you every week without fail. i havent exercised during this first month apart from cleaning like mad and going for walks but i'm feeling energetic now so will start picking it up again. did you find your weight loss slowed down with the exercising at all? only thinking because you can build muscle so maybe the scales won't reflect as well as the early stages! x

lumpyandbumpy said:
you look fab! good to know what exercise you do though, i used to do lbt and zumba same as you every week without fail. i havent exercised during this first month apart from cleaning like mad and going for walks but i'm feeling energetic now so will start picking it up again. did you find your weight loss slowed down with the exercising at all? only thinking because you can build muscle so maybe the scales won't reflect as well as the early stages! x

Hiya, nah I can still get good looses! I lost 5lbs the other week but then others can just be 3lbs but that's still average! Exercising just makes me feel so much more energetic and good!
I'd say go for it again coz ul feel alot better x

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Hiya, nah I can still get good looses! I lost 5lbs the other week but then others can just be 3lbs but that's still average! Exercising just makes me feel so much more energetic and good!
I'd say go for it again coz ul feel alot better x

yes i think i'll defo start going again even if it's just one class a week to begin with. i've taken advantage of the nice weather and started to go on walks outside so will up my game this week and get moving! x

lumpyandbumpy said:
yes i think i'll defo start going again even if it's just one class a week to begin with. i've taken advantage of the nice weather and started to go on walks outside so will up my game this week and get moving! x

Yer deffenitly! I walk with my baby too, walking is really good exercise! X

honey, just gotta say WOW|WOW WOW you are looking REEM!!!

you have the most amazing stunning body shape! jealous?? i sooooooo am xx you are one gawjus babe!

bloody well done, you are such an inspiration xxxx

lastbiscuit said:
honey, just gotta say WOW|WOW WOW you are looking REEM!!!

you have the most amazing stunning body shape! jealous?? i sooooooo am xx you are one gawjus babe!

bloody well done, you are such an inspiration xxxx

Aw bless ya hun! Thankyou :) you are too tho! Yours is the only diet I keep up with lol! Looking forward to your pix x

wow you look great i started last thursday the same weight as you ,your photo has made the last few days worth it if i look like that xx

parislouise said:
wow you look great i started last thursday the same weight as you ,your photo has made the last few days worth it if i look like that xx

Aw bless ya thanx hun! It is all worth it in the end! I'm trying my hardest ATM o get the last 10lbs or more off! Seems to be alot harder the less u weigh x good luck on your journey x

Daisy65 said:
You look fantastic (not in a pervy way!) - like a different person - and no saggy bits!

Lol thankyou daisy65! I'm still a bit wobbly but have gt abit more to loose and tone up!
X

Back