24lbs in 48wks...here I go (again)

Welcome to SW! I'm quite new as well - only in my second week.

Fantastic start by the way. Glad to see you're enjoying it as much as I am.

I have the same trouble with my OH. He seems to complain about the monotony of his food and like yours he doesn't do salad or pasta! Has anyone thought of any other lunch ideas for these fussy OHs?!

Welcome to SW! I'm quite new as well - only in my second week.

Fantastic start by the way. Glad to see you're enjoying it as much as I am.

I have the same trouble with my OH. He seems to complain about the monotony of his food and like yours he doesn't do salad or pasta! Has anyone thought of any other lunch ideas for these fussy OHs?!

Ooooo how are you getting on? I do really enjoy it. Im interested to see how the scales say iv done as I feel fuller than iv ever felt Ever!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooo how are you getting on? I do really enjoy it. Im interested to see how the scales say iv done as I feel fuller than iv ever felt Ever!!

I'm really enjoying it. I was shocked on Friday (my weigh day) to have lost 4.5lbs in one week! It's just given me even more drive and determination to stick at it, which I'm finding quite easy anyway because, as you say, I'm always full!

Hope it works for you too. When's your weigh day? Good luck!

Thank you. :) weigh in is on Thursday. ..eeekkk im nervous. Well done on your loss rhats amazing!! Bet you were really really pleased. Do u have much to lose?

I guess it's natural to be nervous but I wouldn't worry! I'm aiming to lose 3 stone taking me down to 9st 9lbs but I've never weighed that little in my adult life so I'm not sure i will manage it yet!

All my fingers crossed for your weigh in on Thursday.

I guess it's natural to be nervous but I wouldn't worry! I'm aiming to lose 3 stone taking me down to 9st 9lbs but I've never weighed that little in my adult life so I'm not sure i will manage it yet!

All my fingers crossed for your weigh in on Thursday.

Im exactly the same as you!! I want lose 3 stone taking me to 9.7 but the last time I weighed that I was about 22...haha

Well im liking slimming world do far. I lodt 5 lb this week. Im hoping I get my half stone award next week. Today iv had:

2 weetabix with sweeter (hex a and b)

Mug shot noodle
Banana with 2 tbsp peanut butter - 9syns
Pk french fries multi pack - 4 syns

Bkd potato tuna tomato celery sweetcorn beetroot cucumber 1 spoon ex light mayo - 1 syn

Not too shabby :)

Back