:-((((

slinky1131

Packs arrived today as promised. Good news so far.....was assured by s&s HO that the packs were exactly the same as AAW so I ordered mostly strawberry as that's the only one I can now stomach. Just made my first shake. It's totally RANCID!! OMG what am I gonna do?! :-((((

Oh dear thats no good! email them hun and tell them x

As stef said ...email them and they may allow you to return them for another flavour....cost nothing to try.

Hi, its my 1st day on s & s since leaving aaw8 and my fave shake was strawberry so it was my 1st shake i had today....and i loved it, i couldnt tell the difference.....how wierd!

I had one of the bars for dinner too and it was lovely, v impressed so far!

I love the strawberry probably my fave to be honest, are you sure the shaker had no after taste or had the lid closed or something to cause a nasty taste? I would be very very hard pushed to say any shake of theirs or other company I have tried as rancid, maybe some are not my preference but never tasted a rancid one from any company and have had a fair few over the years.

Maybe give another one a go hun? xx

Have to admit I'm the same girlsbig. Even the icky LT shakes are just about drinkable if I set my mind to it. I have some favourite ones from S&S (and strawberry is one of them) but there are none that I would say are terrible enough to throw away. I even like the banana (is my favourite cold shake) that seems to be the least favourite flavour judging by the comments on here :)

Ive ordered banana, vanilla, caramel and the crispy vanilla one!

They are my usual faves in milkshakes, ive never been a choc or strawberry fan, Hope i like them :) x

The vanilla is lush hot with a shot of coffee :). My favourite at the moment as it's been so cold.

slinky1131 said:
Packs arrived today as promised. Good news so far.....was assured by s&s HO that the packs were exactly the same as AAW so I ordered mostly strawberry as that's the only one I can now stomach. Just made my first shake. It's totally RANCID!! OMG what am I gonna do?! :-((((

Is that all you ordered? No bars or meals. Oh dear I'm sorry you don't like them! I've never tried strawberry so I can't comment. Hope you sort something out!

is it nice without coffee? as i dont like coffee but would love a hot drink, gonna miss my hot chocolate so much lol xx

The vanilla one? I've never had a hot vanilla without the coffee. I've had it cold and it's ok but I prefer some of the others as cold shakes. The caramel one is nice hot too (as well as cold).

Ahh brill, will have to experiment lol x

I dont know lmao thats how backward i am, choc shake didnt even enter my mind duhhh!!! xx

Last edited:
I also have tried lots over the past few years. It's drinkable if I just glug it back. It's very "fake" strawberry flavour compared to AAW shakes. I'll get used to it! Just being a big DQ! x

Hi Slinky i know what you mean about difference in tastes. I have done a few different shake diets and i have to say SnS vanilla is not to my liking yet with all the other diets vanilla was one of my favourites. Other than that i like what i have tried so far. Ordered plenty of caramel & cafe latte yesterday they are vey nice warm. Hope you find something you like !!x

Bad luck. They do sell samples so you can try before you buy in bulk, perhaps that's the way to go so you can find something you like. I'm sure they'll be fine if you speak to them.

I've never found a pack rancid, there are some I don't like of course and they won't appear on my list again i.e. Vanilla and chocolate. But we all have different tastes, thank goodness, more cottage pie for me!

I dont know lmao thats how backward i am, choc shake didnt even enter my mind duhhh!!! xx

Loooool Stef! Maybe it's just getting your head around being on a diet that lets you have choc bars and hot chocolate :)

Hi Slinky, I don't know what other shakes you purchased, but why not try blending two shakes together? Today is Valentine's so maybe if you have a chocolate shake, you could have your own version of a chocolate covered strawberry.

Back