26 WEEKS LOOK WHAT I DID

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
I did it, I'm average, my BMI is 25 and it took only 26 weeks out of my life HURRAHHHHHHH

Right, Promise tomorrow I'll get pics on, my hubby is away till then and I've not a clue and a two year old with a camera is useless hee hee.

Start weight, 20 Stone
Now, 11 Stone
NINE STONE GONE

Starting inches Bust - 53" now 36"
Waist - 48" now 27"
Hips - 56" now 36"

Inch loss of 58 inches!!!!

Stick to this diet, you truly can be the person you want to be.

xx I'm off for my frozen choc tetra with choc orange bar chopped up in it, special pre planned treat, had my 790 meal for lunch hee hee

la la la I'm normal, la la la sing it with me laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ((stands nakid in mirror))

Im absolutley thrilled for you,my god you done that in fantastic time.
it`s people like you who keep me going!!
cant wait to see the pics hun
congrats again
elaine x

Congratulations!
I cant wait to see the pics.
Hearing stories like yours gives the me hope!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! Well Done Sarah!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

You should give yourself a MASSIVE big pat on the back girl as you have done AMAZING!!!!!!! 26 weeks out of your life is nothing - now you can lead a happy healthy life!! Enjoy your new self - you deserve it hun!

You have been a huge inspiration to me as, when I started CD I wanted to lose around 10 stone. You have done sooooooo well - I only hope I can emulate your success one day!

Lots of well done hugs

Kj xxx

That is amazing... I'm on Lighterlife and never come in this forum (just lurkin...sorry lol)

Just wanted to say well done... thats excellent... and amazing inch loss :)

Can't wait to see the photos... !!

Dutch, you made me cry! I remember the days i got confused between you and Mrs V, and now look at you!!!

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you :clap:

Well done you!
I'm the same as your starting weight and going to get my 1st lot from my CdC to start tomorrow.
Wish me luck!
x

WOWOWOW thats fanbloomintastic!:party0011::party0011:
You've done brilliantly and so quick too....looking forward to the pics!

:party0019:

Helenx

soooo goooddddd!!!!!!!
So very very well done- an inspiration to everyone!
xxx

That is really quite unbelievable!! Well done. You really must be on cloud nine! Can't wait to see the photos! And your stats are amazing. 36 27 36. That's a dream! My dream anyway! You're a real inspiration.
Tx

:talk017::talk017:

Well done Sarah

I wish you lots and lots of good wishes on maintaining your fantastic loss!

Back