26PP - Tartanwife determined to reach goal!

I'm not overweight, but am at the top end of the scale of "normal" for my height and would love to feel great in shorts/skirts by my April holiday.

I'm on 26PP a day and finding it difficult not to binge on chocolate/sweets which are my biggest downfall.

Breakfast: low fat houmous 3pp
2 oatcakes 2pp

Lunch

12PP of mini daim bars :eek:

Snacks
Lots of fruit
Cheese String 2pp

Dinner
Fajitas (little chicken lots of peppers) - 11PP

:wave_cry:Not doing too well. 30pp used - so 4 of my weeklies gone already.

I need to stay away from the chocolate and overcome my addiction!

Hehe, I'm the same with sweet stuff. I find it helps to a) not buy the choc (sounds obvious but i automatically reach for something I plan to have as a treat later in the week and eat it in the car on the way home) and b) switch to lighter options like the ww branded things. I have a Tin in the kitchen and allow myself to take two things out of (usually adds to 4pp) and make sure that I plan when in the day I will have them. I have also written 'only two a day!!!' on the tin so psychologically I have that barrier if I'm tempted to sneak back to it. I find that planning the treats in to the day rather than making them a no go helps a lot. If I don't I get fed up and binge!!!

Thanks KatieKaye! Yeah, my big downfall is that I live right in the middle of a City centre so if I'm having a craving for sweets I just pop along the road :(

My man isn't much of a help either as he has a massive sweet tooth too and often suggests going a walk to the shops for stuff even if he knows I'm trying to lose weight - he doesn't understand that I just can't say no to it! hahaha

I know it might sound silly - but I feel that big breakfasts "stretch" my stomach and make me want to eat more for the rest of the day! lol.

I had my houmous mid morning snack with some veg so that kept me going! 3pp

lunch m&s fish sushi 7pp
cauli mash + low fat cheese slice 1pp

dinner homemade burger (no bun) with salsa + some potato wedges + lots of squash wedges 10pp

So that's me at 21 at the moment and I'm totally stuffed! Today's been much easier.

Going to have a meringue (1pp) later on with a little fruit so will have to figure what to use my remaining 4pp on!

Yummy! Sounds like a lovely day! Well done. I had

2 eggs scrambled (4pp)
Smoked salmon (3pp)
English muffin (2pp)

Ww choc roll (2pp)

Covent garden tomato and basil soup (2pp)
Banana 0pp

Steak grilled (9pp)
Salad (0pp)
Parmesan (2pp)

Ww pud (2pp)

Used A few weeklies as I had a biccie and sugar in my tea (forgot sweetener) so plus 3pp

Quite glad about the lunch because I was out and soooo tempted to have the jacket potato and tuna Mayo that was on offer! I know what you mean about feeling stretched out. I'm like that at first but find it gets better after the first few days. Trying to keep my snack hand under control ATM. Grrrr!

here to follow your diary.:)

KatieKaye - that sounds like an amazing breakfast!

Thanks for following Kimbo!

Do you all find that weight loss is slow? lol. I'm so impatient but I know that slowly and healthily is best! I just need to imagine how good it will feel to be skinny in the sunny weather! That's when my weight bothers me most!

KatieKaye - that sounds like an amazing breakfast!

Thanks for following Kimbo!

Do you all find that weight loss is slow? lol. I'm so impatient but I know that slowly and healthily is best! I just need to imagine how good it will feel to be skinny in the sunny weather! That's when my weight bothers me most!

yeah mines slow,1st week lost 2lbs,2nd week STS,3rd week lost 1.5. xx

I'm just a bit scared I'll put on weight at the same time! Tonight I had a meringue but now i've got to eat 4pp more before I go to bed at 12 even though I don't feel like it.

In some ways I'd say that if your body is telling you you are full listen to it! Don't force yourself to eat! Obv they prob wouldn't recommend you Colin under points every day but every now and again...

Re the losses... I have done ww a few times in the past and although sometimes the losses do seem slow, I've also found that some weeks I will do exactly the same as others and lost twice or even three times as much! Stick with it ladies!

Yeah, I see what you mean KatieKaye.........I'm just worried that my metabolism will slow right down due to eating so few calories (therefore will get used to only have this amount)

I've been eating 1000+cals a day on sweets alone on top of regular (but healthy) meals and don't gain. It's such a shocker when you put the values for things into the calculator - 23 propoints for a big bag of white buttons :s !

Do you spread your weeklies out or use them all at the one time?

today:

breakfast: banana (0pp)

lunch 2 x wraps with houmous + veg (14pp)

snack little heart sweets (2pp)
melon

I'm having Chilli for dinner tonight - may have to use some more weeklies to have some desert or snacks!

Hehe I'm embarrassed to admit that I get scares of eating them! It takes so little for me to gain and because generally I feel so full after my 29, it seem strange to be eating more! Especially as I have just switched from Cambridge weight plan where I was just having liquids!!! Argh! I hate that food feels like the enemy to me sometimes.

Cambridge is much faster , I lost 13 lbs in two weeks. I did it to give my weightloss a boost, which it did. The average loss for people who do it for a long time is a stone a month. It's doable, but very restrictive.

I've been on and off ww since I was 19 (tend to come back to lose weight after Xmas!!!) and lose between 7lbs and 1.5st depending how much I've put on past my comfy weight. I tend to lose about 2lbs a week which is obv slower but more sustainable (for me).

Back