Coffee - 1pp

Strawberries and yoghurt mid mornin snack - 2pp

Heinz soup sachet - 2pp

Slimatee - 0pp

Curly wurly hot choc 4pp - afternoon snack

Jaffa cake - 1pp

Dinner wrap chicken lettuce chilli sauce - 6pp

Twister Lolly - 1pp

Omg the excitement I think I will stay within my points today!! :) my slimatee has started working and I feel great :D although having no sleep as my wee boy is unwell and coughs in my ear every 2 mins!!

:) xx

Thanks Jaly it's been like this for about a year lol I jst had an old pic on! :) xx

Been a bad girl today :( yesterday I had...

4 ryvita - 2pp
Philly choc - 2pp
Banana - 0pp
Coffee - 1pp

Mini chomp mid morning - 1pp
Quavers - 3pp

Sachet Heinz soup - 2pp

Curly wurly hot choc - 4p

Then I had a chicken tikka hogi from Indian for dinner minus the cheese, for anyone who doesn't know what that is its a chapatti, chicken tikka chips salad and sauce. Pointed the chicken at 7 the chips at 10 chapatti at 3 and dunno the sauce took a guess at 2 cos it's tomato based! So 22 for the meal.

Mini skittles - 2
Galaxy flute - 3
Spirals crisps - 3
Hot choc - 1
2 biscuits! 3

So used 23pp, 17 left. :)

Today I have had for breakfast toast jam and coffee - 5pp

Half a scone - 3pp

Then I had a flipping mr whippy ice cream :( what is this? I've guessed at 10! So on 18 so far. Not very happy with myself rite now but we were at our local fayre and everyone else was having one lol!! Xx

Thanks Jaly I'm goin 2 count it as 10 anyway because I ate a lot of my sons tub of ice cream and id rather b on the safe side! :) I had a soup for dinner and a milky way after, so still not into my weeklies today but Im jst about to have a bag of crisps and a dib dab! How u gettin on today love? Xx

I'm alright thanks ;D End of week and only used 16 weeklies :) Trying to spend my pro points on more filling meals than having little meals and lots of snacks tho lol :p Sounds like you had a fab day tho! xx

I know that's my problem but funny enough it does work! See when I have a bigger breakfast, my day goes more smoothly. Where as when I was having a 2pp breakfast of fruit and yoghurt I was going over my points every day.

That's good. I have no weeklies left, went right over as always. Went for a 2 course lunch yest and had apple pie and ice cream then grazed the whole day on rubbish! But.. I have lost 1.5 as of this morning??

So I'm starting my WI again today next mon will b my weigh in, because my holiday is 2 weeks tomorrow so I'd rather have 2 full weeks to lose as much weight as I can. Then I will come back from Tenerife 10lb heavier no doubt... The pigging out starts at the airport for us lol!

x

Well today I haven't been bad but haven't been great either. Probably went a couple over! My mistake is not counting properly anymore, need 2 start tracking!

Had 4 ryvita Choc Philly and a banana 4 breakfast with a coffee - 5pp

Muller yoghurt strawberries - 2pp

Heinz soup sachet - 2pp

Hot choc - 1pp

2 x Cadbury minis - 4pp

An extra ryvita - 1pp

Dinner warbutyons pitta - 2pp
Slice ham - 1pp
Spoonful lite coleslaw - 2pp
Salad beet root - 0pp

Spiral crisps - 3pp
Hot choc & mini crunchie - 3pp

Bowl berries half yoghurt - 1pp
Other wee bits I've shoved in my gub - 2pp

Went bout 3 over! :( had 2 slimatee tho so hopefully I'll still feel good!

Me and my wee boy r in bed watchin tangled! Love it, tempted 2 get some sweets tho but I will resist :) x

Thanks daisy! :) how u gettin on?

Demented so I am at myself, I have gained a lb (weigh in not til Monday but realy not happy)

Holiday is a week on tues and I don't really know how I've gained this wk already.

Maybe its because I'm eating stuff and not pointing rite!!

Gym sauna and tan in the morning ohopefully I feel better after that. I'm afraid starvation mode wil have 2 happen this wk.

To top it all off I think I have tonsillitis :( x

I know but all the weeks I lost I was eating the same amount of chocolate and I've actually laid off the choc as much this week! Don't really weigh my portions no but I hardly eat anythin needing weighed. Ive obviously been eating things without realising.

That's it tho today I'm eating 3 small meals! Meant 2 b goin 4 dinner tonight with friends tho :-s xx

Hi Sam.Am good thanks,I myself have gained a pound (and a quarter as had sneaky peak at the scales after my holiday)You will soon get that off,don't starve yourself as a binge will happen! I hope you feel better soon and as Jaly said don't cancel your night,just make the right choices plus inch loss often happens when nothing good on the scales does!

Morninggg :D Right I'm back on it 100% focused!!

Just checked in for my flights online, 1 week today :D!

On Sunday, I got up went to the gym with OH and my wee boy (he was so cute walking on the treadmill)! Anyway, done 30 mins on the treadmill, 5 mins of that was 10 30 sec sprints at 15kph so I was knackered after it.. Done a few strange tummy things, bench presses and everything haha, wee bit on the power plate and then a sunbed so felt great! Only had fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch on sunday then did go out with friends but I only had chicken skewers and rice with sweet and sour sauce, and a berry sundae :ashamed0005: But I never ate all the berry sundae, only 1 scoop of ice cream and some of the compote (It was hot yumm!) and asked for no cream :)

Then yesterday I had -

4 ryvita - 2pp
choc philly - 2pp
banana - 0pp
coffee - 1pp

yoghurt and strawberries - 2pp

heinz soup sachet - 2pp

curly wurly :)() - 3pp
Hot choc - 1pp

Slimatee - 0pp

Apple - 0pp

Chicken breast with maggi's sauce - 5pp
Brocolli and carrots - 0pp

Twister ice lolly - 1pp

Hot choc - 1pp

Meringue and half a muller yoghurt late last nite - 2pp

So 22pp yesterday! :) Proud of myself!! And I also drank over 2 litres of water.. 10 of they wee 0.2l cups and then quite a few coffee/tea/hot choc!

This morning -

ryvita - 2pp
choc philly - 2pp
banana - 0pp
coffee - 1pp

And I'm on my first cup of water! Goin thru loads of loo roll in work lol constantly in the bathroom but needs must if I want loads of water intake :)

Thats brilliant daisy, I will honestly come back from this holiday no less than 7lb heavier! I've come back from a 1 wk holiday 10lb heavier b4!! :eek: Miss piggy on holiday!! x

Hi Sam, glad your back on it and sounds like you had a good work out at the Gym the other day so that's good! Not long till your holiday then,bet you can't wait,yea I've gained loads before when on holiday and over Christmas... So easy to do! Don't feel bad about the Curly Wurly,no good depriving yourself!

Back