Sambam's Food Diary (Struggling by with 26pp a day!) x

Yeah you're right, I started 30ds the day of my weigh in so I had a full week to regulate and lost 2.5lb that wk, next week ul lose a good bit hopefully! x

I always get a bit jealous reading your diary. So much nice stuff. My problem is if I had one bar my whole diet would go to pieces so really your doing good.

I ordered the 30ds on your advice. Can't wait to get started

Oh no little miss don't be jealous! I get jealous of other peoples lovely meals I'm always eatin salad for lunch and dinner I never get a proper meal! That's gd u ordered that 30ds! It's very gd. Need 2 get bk on it ASAP. Start on Monday haha that's what I always say :) x

And daisy I still feel bloated I look like a pregnant pig!! X

You're doing fantastically Sam! Just ate a rocky bar (3), penguin (3), cereal bar (2) and caramel choc bunny (3) within the space of 20mins.. opps! Last day before WI and even after that choccy binge only used 25/49 weeklies on 26pp/day x Some weird satisfaction out of that I guess lol ;) Tho, I lack self control! Once I allow myself a teeny bit of choc, I'm raiding the cupboards! >.<

Hiya!

Right went a teeny bit over my points and my pro points but its all good I think.

I don't even know how to explain what I ate yesterday and I had no way of poimting it, it was just bites of everyone elses food the whole day so I'm taking a stab in the dark I ate about 35pp. Had toast and phily choc & coffee for breakfast - 5pp and then a pizza wrap for dinner - 8pp. Who knows what else lol.

10 over my weeklies so 20 left today!

FRUIT & YOGHURT & COFFEE - 2PP
WARBURTONS THINS AND HAM - 3PP
CHOCOLATE - 1PP
2 X CADBURY MINI'S - 4PP
TWISTER - 1PP
RYVITA - 1PP
1/4 OF A CREAM CAKE - 3PP
HOT CHOC X 2 - 2PP
2 X CADBURY MINIS - 4PP
CRUNCHIE - 5PP
CUSTARD CREAM - 2PP
TANGFASTICS - 3PP
DINNER at HARVESTER - 12PP
RYVITA CHOCOLATE & BANANA - 2PP
BREAD ROLLS - 4PP

So had 46 pp left and I've had about 49 today!

Tomorrow the DVD starts although I am dreading it already :( x

x_sambam_x said:
Hiya!

Right went a teeny bit over my points and my pro points but its all good I think.

I don't even know how to explain what I ate yesterday and I had no way of poimting it, it was just bites of everyone elses food the whole day so I'm taking a stab in the dark I ate about 35pp. Had toast and phily choc & coffee for breakfast - 5pp and then a pizza wrap for dinner - 8pp. Who knows what else lol.

10 over my weeklies so 20 left today!

FRUIT & YOGHURT & COFFEE - 2PP
WARBURTONS THINS AND HAM - 3PP
CHOCOLATE - 1PP
2 X CADBURY MINI'S - 4PP
TWISTER - 1PP
RYVITA - 1PP
1/4 OF A CREAM CAKE - 3PP
HOT CHOC X 2 - 2PP
2 X CADBURY MINIS - 4PP
CRUNCHIE - 5PP
CUSTARD CREAM - 2PP
TANGFASTICS - 3PP
DINNER at HARVESTER - 12PP
RYVITA CHOCOLATE & BANANA - 2PP
BREAD ROLLS - 4PP

So had 46 pp left and I've had about 49 today!

Tomorrow the DVD starts although I am dreading it already :( x

Good luck with the dvd hun. My sis jus completed it & list 4in in most areas : )

All your snacks make me want to try propoints day instead of simply filling lol! So many low points goodies I want them all ;-) x

I know I really have the worst eating habits! Choc every hour on the hour lol its like my medicine! And my silly Uncle came in with 4 huge cream cakes, 2 meringues and 2 cream buns!! I had to have a bit!

Thanks no1mum, I had done 12 days of it and gave up!! :( But my holiday is 22 days away and I genuinely noticed a difference after those 12 days my skin was less wobbly and cellulited (yuk!) More firm. But its went back to its usual state after me missing it a week.

Icklerockchick, how u finding Simply Filling? What is the concept I dont even know how it works? There is no way I could manage it! It would be good to have more healthy food in my life. I do eat a lot of fruit and veg but its on top of my chocolate haha!

3 weeks tomorrow to my holidays, I mean business now!! :) x

It's pretty easy really- you don't get any daily points but theres a list of simply filling foods that you can eat (fruit, veg, ww bread products, porridge, crumpets, meat, wholemeal rice/pasta etc) then you still get your weeklies on top of that. X

Not with the rubbish I've been eatin I'm goin to gain again this wk!! :(( arghhh ragin with myself. X

Oops never done my diary yest! Went right over.

Breakfast - fruit yoghurt 2 coffees - 3pp

Quavers - 3pp
Mini crunchie and chomp - 3pp

Lunch - Heinz sachet soup - 2pp

Spiral crisps - 3pp

Dinner - salad with 2 warbutyons thins and Philly - 5pp

Yoghurt - 2pp

Jaffa cake and crunchie mini - 3pp

2 ryvita Philly & banana - 3pp

More chocolate - est 3 pp.

31 then i ate a slice of toast last night full fat bread and marge. So went about 10 points over! I'm such a mug. Anyway done good today (so far, the night is young) x

Stayed the same this week and effed up again already!!!

Forget what I had yesterday but this is todays -

BREAKFAST - FRUIT AND YOGHURT - 2
LUNCH - 2 WARBURTON THINS HOME MADE ONION RINGS AND PHILLY - 5
MINI CHOMP & CURLY WURLY - 3
FRUIT AND YOGHURT - 1
FRUIT YOGHURT MERINGUE - 2
WW MEAL - 10
CURLY WURLY - 3
RYVITA - 1
TWISTER X 2 - 2
FRUBE - 1

30 BUT LETS SAY 35 as I have had bits of my wee boy's dinner and bits of choc all day!!! ARGHHH Why am I such a pig!!!

Hope everyone else is getting on good :) x

Back