Sambam's Food Diary (Struggling by with 26pp a day!) x

x_sambam_x

Well because I am a silly cookie I started this FOOD diary in the WEIGHT loss diary! Oops. So here I am again.

Weigh in is in the morning and I've probably gained, think I went over my weeklies already! This is only my first week though so fingers crossed something has came off in the morning! I haven't stood on the scales since last Wednesday which is a huge achievement believe me, so I literally don't have a clue if I'm thinner or not. Although my tummy does feel flatter which is surprising considering the indian I had on Fri, carvey on Sunday and chocolate I've ate today...

Breakfast -

Brown Toast with Marg - 4
Coffee - 1
Pineapple - 0

Snack - Apple 0
Muller Light - 2

Lunch - Baxters Soup (ate a 3rd of a tin because it was not nice!) 2pp
Cadbury's Pic n Mix Crunchie and Dairy Milk Caramel - 2pp each 4pp
Hot Chocolate - 1pp

Dinner - 4 Bacon Medallions - 2pp
Tortilla - 3pp
Light Coleslaw - 1pp
Lettuce Cucumber - 0pp

Side of pickles and beetroot - 0pp

Wee cheeky meringue after dinner - 1pp

Night snack - Cadbury's Pic n Mix Crunchie and Button's - 2pp each - 4pp
Hot Chocolate - 1pp

26pp in total and 6 portions of chocolate involved food haha. Don't know why I'm in such a chocolate mood today?! Quite worried actually because I don't have an official ww calc and I'm unsure if the cadburys are defo 2pp each.

Going to the cinema tomorrow - Armed with snackpacks of popcorn 4pp each which I will smuggle in! Would love an ice blast but don't know how much they are!

Good luck to me for the morning WI lol x

Thank u Emsie I'm sure it'll be a gain but I'll just need 2 b better this wk x

Thank u, I lost 3lb. Cinema went okay, I had a snack bag of butterkist 4pp a bag of spiral crisps 3pp and 2/3 of an ice blast which I think is 5pp. So no lunch, only have 11 points left for dinner, I had a coffee this morning and 2 bits of dairy milk caramel when I came in 2pp! X

Thank u, I lost 3lb. Cinema went okay, I had a snack bag of butterkist 4pp a bag of spiral crisps 3pp and 2/3 of an ice blast which I think is 5pp. So no lunch, only have 11 points left for dinner, I had a coffee this morning and 2 bits of dairy milk caramel when I came in 2pp! X

Have yourself a veg packed curry for dinner.. 1pp and 60g brown rice 6pp :D and you'll still have PP's left for a lickle treat with a cuppa watching the soaps :D :D

Dubchick81 said:
Have yourself a veg packed curry for dinner.. 1pp and 60g brown rice 6pp :D and you'll still have PP's left for a lickle treat with a cuppa watching the soaps :D :D

I like that idea myself,meal sounds nice and filling :0)

That actually sounds nice dubchick! I had baxters lentil soup half a tin and half a slice of bread, 5pp and a twister lolly. So goin 2 have a hot choc and a mini crunchie watchin the apprentice!! :) x

x_sambam_x said:
That actually sounds nice dubchick! I had baxters lentil soup half a tin and half a slice of bread, 5pp and a twister lolly. So goin 2 have a hot choc and a mini crunchie watchin the apprentice!! :) x

It's luvly. I usually add chicken but is delish n tastes bold so stops those take away cravings :)

Evening!!

Today I have had a good day I am actually so confident about this diet now. It has been a week and a day and already my hunger has gone, I am fuller alot quicker! My stomach is shrinking :)

Breakfast - Toast - 3pp
Choc Philly 15g - 1pp

Snack - Munch Bunch - 1pp
Pineapple - 0pp

Lunch - Salad 2 slice ham - 2pp
Mini Mini crunchie - 2pp
Tea - 1pp
Mini Flake - 2pp

Before dinner - Apple - 0pp

Dinner - 2 slice toast - 5pp
Margarine - 1pp
Chicken Breast 30g - 1pp

Evening snack - Hot choc - 1pp
Spirals crisps (Yum) - 3pp
Mini Mini flake - 2pp

25 pp in total.
I will probably have an ice pole to make up the last point because I hate losing a point haha.

Got all my weeklies for this wknd which I hope to keep for Saturday BGT and the Voice and a wee chinese or indian! My life is THAT exciting! :)

x

Hey here to have a gander at your diet and new ideas. This chocolate pilly is getting me a little giddy for only 1pp!!!
xx

Yeh Emsie it's children's fromage frais they come in packs of 6 and they are pink red and orange! And my diet is rubbish Katie I'm a snackaholic so have tiny meals and loads of snacks lol! I know u can't believe it when ur puttin the chocolate philly in ur mouth it tastes so good!! Xx

And thanks for your encouragement bulldog daisy! :) x

Hello all! Haven't been on in a few days had a hectic weekend so I'll do the last 3 days together!

Breakfast -

Toasted petite pain - 4pp
15g Choc Philly - 1pp

Lunch -

Strawberries and fromage frais - 1pp

Dinner -

Square wrap - 4pp
Chicken - 2pp
Salad - 0pp
Chilli sauce - 1pp

Snacks -

4 of those wee cadbury chocs - (lol) - 8pp
Hot choc - 1pp
Crisps - 3pp
Dib dab - 2pp

I ate a couple of OH chips off his plate and nibbled at other things so counted this as 4pp extra.

35 in total that day, 9 weeklies used!

Yesterday -

Breakfast - 4 bacon medallions - 2pp
1 bread - 3pp
Marg - 1pp
Tom sauce - 1pp
Tea - 1pp

Lunch -

Yoghurt and frozen berries - 2pp

Dinner - Home made pizza - square wrap - 4pp
Light cheese - 4pp
Tomato puree - 3pp
Chicken in Nando's sauce - 3pp

Split with my sister so 7pp each with side salad

Cadbury's light trifle - 3pp

Snacks -

Curly wurly - 3pp
Crunchie mini - 2pp
Dairy milk mini - 2pp
Loads of crisps :( - 8pp
Hot choc - 1pp
2 Jaffa cakes - 2pp
Ice lolly - 1pp

39 points in total - 13 weeklies used!

I'll do todays tomorrow because im not finished eating haha. I feel like I eat all the time on this plan which is great! Also I had a wee cheeky weigh today which I shouldnt have done but it was very good news!! Cant wait til my weigh in! :D

x

Back