26PP - Tartanwife determined to reach goal!

I used 8 more weeklies last night, so 12 weeklies in total.

I have had two more houmous wraps today (15pp) - need to stop with these - addictive.
I also had a meringue (1pp)
Jelly Hearts (2pp)

Plan to have a quorn curry with veg tonight - so only 3pp as I am going to the cinema and plan to use most of the remainder of my weeklies!

Need to stay good :)

Also, do you know if the weight loss stops when you get closer to the bottom of your "ideal" BMI range?

My target weight is a few pounds above my bottom "ideal" BMI range as I have such a small frame.

Hey!

sorry for the lack of updates - been super busy with work.

Stuck to things and used all of my weeklies. Had my weigh in and lost 1.5lbs - not that much for the first week of a diet but it's my ToTM so hopefully this has made me weigh a little more than I do!

I've been feeling really ill the past couple of days and I'm not sure if it's all the diet coke I've been drinking since starting trying to lose weight (wayyyyy too much!)

I think it's making me hungry too. I've tried not to have any today but have had two cans already :( I'm totally addicted.

aww, good luck with things katiekaye! I just wish I was naturally skinny! We just need to focus on the end result.

I think it's the sweeteners in the diet coke - they are so awful for your body and I know this but keep drinking it.

I don't think it's caffeine as I can drink a tonne of green tea and feel fantastic!

I've got a hen weekend away this week so it'll be difficult - the only good thing is that I'm tee-total!

Ok, well I've managed to stick to my propoints even though I've not had time to update!
I'm also staying off of the diet coke (feel awful due to withdrawal at the moment - but will be worth it!)

Weigh in is tomorrow!

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: Rye bread with tuna and celery 5pp

I'm having steak with veggies for dinner tonight and if I'm good today can also treat myself to a lovely dessert....however I have used all of my weeklies.

I had steak and veggie and then 2 malteaser bunnies later on :)

Weigh in this morning. I'm 127.75lb so that's only 3/4 of a pound weight loss this week :(

I'm going to keep going though! I need to focus on the end goal! :)

I've got to go to McD's tonight with the kids so that'll be:

Chicken Nuggets - 7pp
Med Fries - 9pp

So banana for breakfast - 0 pp

Will need to have a healthy lunch to allow for snacks too if I'm eating 16pp of McDonalds tonight.

I'm still going with this - I'm constantly hungry but need to focus on the goal!

I think I need to eat more filling foods instead of wasting points on sweets/cakes.

Are eggs 2pp? I might have one along with breakfast tomorrow as they seem to fill me up! :)

Had my weigh in this morning. Down to 9 stone exactly! Slowly but surely getting there.

Pancake night tonight so will probably use all of my weeklies!

Back