26th April weigh in

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by irish molly, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Can only report a 1lb loss this week. But.... a loss is a loss and better than a 1lb gain.
    I'm finding the GL foods fine. I don't even think of it as a diet at the minute.
    Hope all you GL folk are doing o.k. this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    5:2 and low GL
    Well done on your weight loss this week - and overall - you have lost loads! Must be the hardest bit to transfer from a not-real-eating type diet to find something to stick with for life. I've had a few friends who've lost lots on a meal replacement thing then didn't really have a plan when coming off, and sadly put it all back on:sigh:.I think that's why I've not tried one - I could probably stick to it, but I know I would go wild with the chocolate when coming off it! GL seems to suit me, and is SOOOO healthy, has to be the way to go!

Kate

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Yep, Kate, I would agree. TFR is fine but it's when you finish it that you face the real challenge. I'm hoping to maintain at the moment on GL, just till I get used to managing food again. Then I will cut back a little more to lose a little, nice and slowly.
    I love the variety of foods on GL and I am getting to taste foods I never used to eat.
    Have you lost much weight on GL??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.