28, Overweight and very determined!

Haha unfortunately so, I was utterly mortified at first lol but apparently it's very common. The oh went from minor injuries unit, to a & e, to a night in hospital before the op the next day haha-sadly I was sick so couldn't spend the night in hospital-terribly unfortunate! The thing was massive as well have no idea how he did it!

So lucky they managed to get it out :) bless them ha x

Haha unfortunately so, I was utterly mortified at first lol but apparently it's very common. The oh went from minor injuries unit, to a & e, to a night in hospital before the op the next day haha-sadly I was sick so couldn't spend the night in hospital-terribly unfortunate! The thing was massive as well have no idea how he did it!

So lucky they managed to get it out :) bless them ha x

This made me laugh xxx

Evening Ladies :):)

I got emilys invites for her thanks giving today they r gawjus!! I am really pleased with them..got them off a lady on the web page not on the high street.com! Had Emily at the doctors today she has a nappy rash and it isnt goin..i dnt like the thought of it i change her allll the time and do what im meant 2 do! It isnt botherin her but its really bothering me so anyway shes got cream now so that sud get sorted.

We had our front room and hallway plastered back on October and havent yet decorated kids were poorly n emily was in hospital so then it was xmas so only just got round to picking colours ect and there is a massive crack in the plaster bu our foreplace aarrrggghhh!! The plaster is coming back together to get it sorted urgh i feel like my house is jus plastered colour everywhere haha!!!

Eeeekkkkk Weigh In number 3 in the morning i am soooooo nervous more nervous than my first weigh in :what:

Todays food
Breakfast
Muller light yoghurt
Banana
Alpen bar 3syns

Lunch
Wholemeal bread roll hexb
Boiled egg
Lettuce
Cucumber
Quavers 4.5syns

Dinner
Chicken
Peppers
Onion
Garlic
Babycorn
Greenbeana
Baked beans
Bit random but dint really fancy anything else haha!

Snacks while writing invites
Grapes
Babybel lights hexa
Malteasers 5syns

Xxxx

Attachments

• 1424813733588.jpg
    1424813733588.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 1424813756222.jpg
    1424813756222.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 25
Don't be nervous, you've been really good!

I love not on the high street! Get the nappy rash thing too, Josh had it so bad last week that even the yellow metanium didn't shift it! Ended up trying the raw egg thing, which I think helped!

That's good! Weigh in for me tomo am!

Hi ladies so sorry i havent been here the past week... i well n truly fell off the wagon :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I had a treat wednesday which i normally do then thursday turned into a bad day and friday then saturday i went out drank my body weoght in vodka and then had mega munchies sunday and the whole week was written off.. i went to group yesterday tho because i no if i dint go i wouldbt go again...

Im very ashamed t say i gained 5lb ... only lost 5lb now!!!
Anyway onwards and downwards!!!

I went to iceland and got what i cud its almost sold out again!!! I got some sausages tho so lookin forward t havin them!!

I also made some quiches so they r in the fridge bein eaten wen i feel peckish i want 2 snack in free foods this week.

I will update food later and also loom at all ur diaries later wen emily naps....if she naps!

Xxx

Attachments

• 1425548389312.jpg
    1425548389312.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1425548404788.jpg
    1425548404788.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 19
Glad to see you back and raring to go! I had a 2lb gain this week so we can try to loose our gained pounds together :)

Glad you're ok, to be honest if we were perfect all the time we wouldnt be human-i was the same when I had my gain a few weeks back, really didn't want to go but made myself and I'm so glad I did!

I have a theory (possibly as I over indulge too often lol) that if I stuck rigidly to the plan every week no doubt I'd get to target but I think I would go crazy on everything I didn't have and gain a lot back-this way I'm doing a mixture of enjoying and focus so hope I never have to do it again but who knows :)

Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind so here's to a good week :) x

Well done for going to group, the best thing to do. Am jealous of the vodka can't wait till the breastfeeding is over and I can indulge in a few xx

Back