28, Overweight and very determined!

Your food day sounds great-the curry did look amazing, shame it wasn't as good -was it one of the new meals?

Bless Emily it's horrible for them-this prob sounds weird but when my son had it as a baby we were recommended bathing his eyes in milk-cleared up by day 2-might have just been coincidence! Hope she feels better soon x

Milk really? Wow never heard that!

Yeh a new sw ready meal hun wasnt keen

Xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Me either and I was totally sceptical but it seemed to work lol

I've heard this a lot about the meals being a bit disappointing which is a real shame! x

I find the sausages peppery as well i brought 2 bags!!!! So i will put them in the quiche but i dnt like them as part of my meals

Xx

:-( poor bubba...but they always keep smiling don't they!

I have one if the sw tikkas for tomo night...I'll let you know what I think! Xx

Hi ladies

Yesterdays

Nandos chicken butterfly breast spicy rice and salad 6syns

Dinner
Sw chips
Roasted veg
Babycorn and carrots

1alpen bar hexb
3x babybel light hexa

Weigh in day eeekkkk update later

Xx

Yayyyy! Congrats! That's what I'm hoping for this week - last week's gain off (don't get me wrong an extra lb on yip of that would be lush!). Xx

Afternoon :)

Im still happy with my 5lb loss yesterday i wasnt expecting it and im really happy!!
I havent really set a target or a goal weight but i have alot to lose and i have been thinkin today about how much i would like to weight and much i want to lose.
I dont want to set an unrealistic target!
•My first aim is to lose 4stone i will be the weight i was when i got married in 2o13.
I then will go from there i need to lose more than 4 but I think 4 is a start and then i will think further down the line. Ideally I would like to lose 10/11 stone :( thats so much isnt it thats a person im wanting to lose!!!!
I just need to get my 4stone out the way firstly.
Im dreading losing all the weight tho coz im dreading what my body will look like when its all off! Im not wanting the perfect body but I wouldnt mind it bein kinda nice for carl 2 look at but im not too sure that will b the case havin so much to lose :banghead:

Todays food
Breakfast
Mukler light
Banana
Alpen bar hexb

Lunch
Was a few sw quiches and 1 boiled egg!
Quavers 4.5syns

Dinner
Chicken
Rice
Red peoper
Onion garlic
Babycorn
Green beans
Tinned pots

Twirl 11.5syns
3babybel hexa

My baby girl and me and lucas in our red noses

Attachments

• 1426197275026.jpg
    1426197275026.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 1426197304413.jpg
    1426197304413.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 35
4 stone sounds like a great aim to start with! I wouldn't worry too much about the bigger picture for now, otherwise it all gets a bit overwhelming!

I understand your fears about the way you look after weight loss. Again, I'd say this needn't be a huge concern now, but on e you've lost some weight you could start to incorporate some toning work into your plan, which might help??? At least that way you'd know you'd done something to try and help. But just think, whatever you look like, your health and happiness will be improved and that's most important!

You're doing great bird...keep it up! Xx

Totally agree with Jellybean33 with everything in that post. I started exercising after losing my first 4ish stone-partly because of the surgery but even if I hadn't I wouldnt change it. Fitting in exercise doesn't always go right (and dreading the return to work-not my original job but looking for evening stuff, yay-not thinking about that tho lol) but I fit in what I can and will have to be comfortable knowing I did my best whatever the outcome when I reach target.

You are doing great :) x

4 stone sounds like a great aim to start with! I wouldn't worry too much about the bigger picture for now, otherwise it all gets a bit overwhelming!

I understand your fears about the way you look after weight loss. Again, I'd say this needn't be a huge concern now, but on e you've lost some weight you could start to incorporate some toning work into your plan, which might help??? At least that way you'd know you'd done something to try and help. But just think, whatever you look like, your health and happiness will be improved and that's most important!

You're doing great bird...keep it up! Xx

Totally agree with Jellybean33 with everything in that post. I started exercising after losing my first 4ish stone-partly because of the surgery but even if I hadn't I wouldnt change it. Fitting in exercise doesn't always go right (and dreading the return to work-not my original job but looking for evening stuff, yay-not thinking about that tho lol) but I fit in what I can and will have to be comfortable knowing I did my best whatever the outcome when I reach target.

You are doing great :) x

Yeh your both right i need to take it one dtep at a time. I have ordered a few dvds soo see if they help..i have a few somewhere as well see if i can find them.....

Goooood morning!
Emily is in such a grumps she was yesterday as well...my daughter doesnt nap so when shes tired she jus gets really grumpy so another long day! Were stayin in today Carls off out into Leeds with some of the lads!
Lucas has got me downloading some films so we have a day of films to look forward too.

Yesterdays food
Breakfast
Muller light
Alpen hexb
Banana

Lunch
Jacket pot
Laughin cow extra light hexa
Tuna
Mayo 2syns
Sweetcorn
Onion