28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Yep Shan spice mix boxes are fab. They are priced at 73p a box at Asda's (just checked their website now) . SHAN do a range of spice mixes for different curries. The only thing I would say is the chilli is quite hot in them so although at the back of the pack it may say 2 tsp I would go with half or 1 if you like your curry mild, you can always add afterwards. But one box will last you for 4-5 currys :). Hope this helps.

Kay xx

Hello been a few days since last updated

Hope you are all well been a tough week for me I celebrated hitting 8 stone last week I had a carvery(2 yorkies crackling beef pork and turkey gravy garlic cheese potatoes and roast potatoes) some cider as stated earlier posts and I also had a peanut butter slab cake so syn wise was ridiculous I thought by having this last Wednesday it wouldn't affect me ! Boy I was wrong my weight fluctuated up by 6lb for this so have spent most of the week trying so hard to bring my weight back down and I have given it 100% ate brilliantly and it wouldn't shift for most of the week last 2 days it has come down and despite feeling awful yesterday managed to make weigh in

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same plus side is i did manage to get my weight back down and its not a gain which it would have been if i hadn't of worked so hard. I was quite happy with this and will put it down as a lesson learned i really cant predict how my body will cope with anything off plan atm but im still enjoying it and still as determined as ever

I got lucky this week and hoping for a loss next week

Breakfast - 2 hifi bars
Dinner - sausage 2 syns and beans
Tea - pulled pork sw chips mushroom onions sweetcorn

Hot chocolate later 3.5 syns

Got plenty of nice food to look forward too this week nothin to distract and gonna brows new mag tonight for some fab recipes

Oh and 1 more positive the company I bought my sauna suit from(Swelterwear if anyones interested) well i spoke to them and told them of my success since dieting and doing exercise using there workout suits they have sent me a brand new suit 2 sizes smaller FREE OF CHARGE saving me £60 great customer service and they want to use my testimonial on there site in the future

Have a great week everyone good luck on your weigh in :)

Wow, that's fantastic, really nice of the company to do that for you! Do you wear the suits for working out then?

Sounds like you've done great this week to come out with a maintain. It's bizarre how our bodies react sometimes to off plan foods! I'm sure you'll be in for a loss again next week, sounds like you want this as much as ever and I know that dedication is gonna pay off this week!

On the plus side you had such a big loss last week that it was like having 2 weeks worth of losses really, so hope you don't reel deflated! You're doing great!

Wow, that's fantastic, really nice of the company to do that for you! Do you wear the suits for working out then?

Sounds like you've done great this week to come out with a maintain. It's bizarre how our bodies react sometimes to off plan foods! I'm sure you'll be in for a loss again next week, sounds like you want this as much as ever and I know that dedication is gonna pay off this week!

On the plus side you had such a big loss last week that it was like having 2 weeks worth of losses really, so hope you don't reel deflated! You're doing great!

Anything but deflated I think a gain would have had a big effect but this is a lucky escape and hopefully can get a loss for next week :)
And yea the suit I wear whilst working out was a great gesture they really didn't need too!

I'm sure you'll get a loss. Just looked and we both need 3lbs this week for our next award! Doubt I'll manage it, but its worth an attempt!

Another picture update took this morning pretty pleased with it

Attachments

• image-805371445.jpg
    image-805371445.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 154
Another picture update took this morning pretty pleased with it

Hi jma :), your pictures look amazing, you can really see the difference, well done for your weightloss journey so far. You must be well chuffed :p. A true inspiration for everyone. I hope you have another fab loss this week !

Kay xx

Hello All really pleased with latest pic enjoying weekend so far took my son out earlier for a walk nice too get some fresh air went into town bought sons and mrs a cake each :/ i wont be there when they eat it lol

Off to the gym tomorrow morning hoping to lose some lbs this week and I am doing all the right things so far so lets see shall wee

Food today

Breakfast - muller and pineapple chunks
Dinner - 4 Scan Bran with cheese light s triangles and tomato
Tea - Cottage pie made with extra lean mince and plenty of veg

Syns - 1 hifi bar 3 syns
french fries 4 syns
raspberries muller yog and meringue 2.5 syns

Have a great weekend all

Hi jma :), your food diary looks really good for today. I am off to the gym too this week after having a long time off after my operation. My doc has finely given me the nod to go back. I'm really looking forward to it but a bit nervous too :rolleyes: hope my body doesn't ache too much, but I really want to tone up. What exercises do you normally do at the gym ?

Kay xx

I just focus on Cv plenty of time to do weights when I slim down more When i started I done 10k bike ride then hill walking on treadmill up a steep incline followed by some rowing and then stepper kept it low key at the start strange really as i Lose more on weeks I do no Exercise lol

I just focus on Cv plenty of time to do weights when I slim down more When i started I done 10k bike ride then hill walking on treadmill up a steep incline followed by some rowing and then stepper kept it low key at the start strange really as i Lose more on weeks I do no Exercise lol

I love the rowing machine :p, it works both the upper and lower body and burns more calories than some other machines , I do treadmill too but not too much of an incline because of my back. I wish I could do the stepper, so good for toning your legs but my muscles must be weak, each time I attempt it I fail :(. I do light weights too, but like you, once I get nearer to target I would like to increase that. I hope you have another fab loss next week. Hope you don't mind but I have subd to your diary :).

Kay xx

You are inspirational! Your weight loss is amazing.

And I really love your quote - very true! Keep going :D

Just saw the new pics, amazing! You honestly don't look like someone with a weight problem at all any more. Hope you have a great weekend!

Hello a little update

Been a tough few days scales telling me bad things so decided to get rid of them I always tell new members to sw not to use home scales yet I go and do it :/ easy t give advice but I dont follow my own.

So weighed in today and was very surprised to have lost 3.5lbs and by that also got my 8 and a half stone award I was over the moon with this and it now represents a turning point as the scales are gone and I am going to embrace it more I feel slowly I have tuned a little obsessional and not enjoyed it as much as I should have but now time to relax but work harder and exercise more and enjoy the lovely food sw has to offer

Also got sotw which as always was nice

Have a good few days will update tomorrow or fri got a very busy working weekend

My apologies for being absent from your diary - I've got a lot of catching up to do - just wanted to say WELL DONE! 8 and a half stone is absolutely phenomenal! :D
X

Oh wow well done! It was your diary that inspired me to go to class and not keep doing it at home. I have scales at home too and I keep trying to avoid them and not weigh too much but I can't help a sneaky peek now and again. Well done on this week's loss! x

Wohooooooo!!! As I said earlier a huge well done! It's given me a good kick up the ass to get moving with the exercise this week. You're only 5.5lbs behind me now, can't have you catching me ;)

Bet that 8.5 st award feels incredible. Just think, your next award is NINE STONE!!! :eek: Amazing!

Hello hope you are all well

Nothing major has changed last few days still plodding along but I find I am a lot more relaxed and chilled by not weighing myself constantly also another plus bought some more jeans the other day this time size 40 so thats now 8 sizes since I have started which is pleasing

Food wise had pulled pork today which I really enjoy now also ryvita and cheese triangles for dinner with red onion again very nice with fruit and yog for breakfast syns went on crisps pickle and small popcorn and alpen light

Got classes booked in for this week supposed to be doing one tomorrow which is cardio pump but told its all women so unsure whether to go if not then will do a gym session instead I have an abs ball work and circuit scheduled for night before weigh in and a 3 mile walk planned for friday with fellow slimming world members which is nice as we can encourage each other and hopefully all get better losses

Have a great week and good luck to you all with your next weigh in

I've heard the Body Pump classes tend to have quite a few men in, maybe that's worth a try? If not I'm sure the women will be all too grateful for some eye candy while they work out! ;) I know what you mean though, I wouldn't want to go in an all male exercise class either!

Good luck for WI on Wed, I'm not weighing in till Sat this week so getting all impatient now!

Back