28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Evening all

Hope you are well been a decent few days for me still sticking to red days which Im enjoying looking forward to weigh in would love a 3.5lb loss for my 6.5 stone award think I can achieve it but we shall see I am out tomorrow so will need to be careful in regards to choice of beverages especially as weigh in weds morning

food today

Breakfast - Banana , Mullerlight and 2 alpen light HEB 1
Dinner - sliced beef sandwich ( HEB 2) french fries (4syns) pickled onions
Tea - chicken fillets cooked in maggi sweet and sour bag 1/2 portion so 2.5 syns with carrots and mushroom

desert muller white wickedly yoghurt things 5 syns and a pink n white wafer 2.5syns

An Ok day food wise the sauce in the maggi bags are very good and fairly low syn if sharing the yoghurt was nice but 5 syns hmmm not sure its worth it

Have a great day will post again wednesday as loads on tomorrow meeting with diploma assesor (She wanted to meet in macdonalds due to there free wifi err no thanks ) then a night out

Take care

Hello all

Weighed in and lost 3lb this week and got SOTW im happy with this especially considering I drank 7/8 pints of cider last night planned night out before weigh in day certainly not ideal but night out was unavoidable but my choice regarding the drink

Now only 1/2lb from next award so hopefully that should be sorted by next week do have a night out tomorrow (Not drinking though) and Family meal to attend Sunday but will try and make a wiser choice

was miss slinky in our group today and all the women who dressed up looked fab real inspiration and its great to see confidence rising in people through losing weight cant wait until Im at that point

Have a great day all

Well done on your loss, especially after 7/8 pints. I think I'd be dead!

Well done on another good loss and your SOTW award! I miss getting stickies/awards but group doesn't really fit in with my life and my consultant wasn't exactly great.

Yea group isn't for everyone its been good for me though tried the online but got nothing out of it and I love the interaction with the group I'm in love the stickers and certificates though have run out of room back and front page filled lol

Well done on your loss, especially after 7/8 pints. I think I'd be dead!

Thanks Welshmum tbh i felt awful this morning and deservedly so I dont go out that often ( Tho this is on the increase) Need to be a bit more responsible :)

Well done on your great loss

Hello

Off out tonight to darts unavoidable will be trying not to drink tonight and if I do decide to I will be in alot more control than I was the other day food wise is fine but eating tea early at 4pm having homemade burgers extra lean mince of course with babybel light in the middle with salad and onion mushroom in frylight and bread using HEB'S

Not been to the gym for a fair few days now so planned to go saturday morning going to be tough to lose much if anything this week out again sunday for food with partners family unfortunately unavoidable again going to see my losses slow down towards xmas as got a lot on which is good but need to be careful plus Birthday next week and trip to manchester planned for boxing

Hello all

I did have a couple pints a few days ago :/ but only 3 things have been good since hitting the gym tomorrow going to try my best now until wednesday to get some kind of a loss went out to a garden centre earlier fantastic place took the kids they met santa lol place was packed and full of great food and local produce none of it remotely healthy though and certainly not slimming world friendly

Have today found a butchers that will deliver syn free sausages flavoured aswel also different burgers syn free looking to get some delivered soon so hopefully will put a review up will take some to sw group aswel see what the others think

Food today tried to be good

Breakfast - Blueberries yoghurt hi fi hi fi 3 syns
Dinner - beef and salad sandwich (HEB) 2 low low cheese slices (HEA) french fries 4 syns pickled onions bbq sauce 1 syn
Tea - Steak with onion mushroom green beans tomato carrots and butternut squash bbq sauce 1 syn

snack yoghurt 1 syn and hi fi xmas bar (HEB) Milk in coffee (HEA)

10 syns in total

Out tomorrow for a family meal which isnt ideal but will just choose the best I can

Have a great weekend

Hey, just popping by to find out how you've done this week but I see you've not updated yet. Find myself crossing my fingers for you despite having never met you, such is the impact of your amazing journey.

Sounds like you've had a nice weekend at the garden centre. I went to one for a fireworks display on bonfire night and also found there was nothing remotely healthy! Hope the syn free sausages are nice, I love a good fry up as much as the next person but I've been leaving sausages out due to the syns. Needs to have a look on the SW website and find some decent syn free ones myself!

Hello Cheese thief thanks for stopping by think your the only one now haha and yea I always think about others I follow on here when they are due to weigh in get nervous for some seems strange as you rightly said we never met but think because were in the same boat so to speak we can relate keep up the good work great loss really pleased for ya i know how hard you work :)

Sooooo not long got back from weigh in and very very delighted and surprised that I lost 4.5lbs achieving my 6 and a half stone and only 3lb away from my 7 stone award was sooo delighted to have got this I did have beer earlier in week and a meal out saturday but also to compensate i did work hard to try and counter it so yes very pleased and massive smile on my face Also slimmer of the week

This week will be more testing my birthday on friday and going to manchester for the boxing for the weekend dont plan on going mad food wise but there will be alcohol intake ;)

Thanks to those who do stop by and read I appreciate it Im noot the best at writing stuff out but its helpful to me so thanks if you do contribute makes it worthwhile

Woohooo! Welcome to the 21's! Great loss, especially considering your night out and the meal. Don't worry too much about your birthday this week, there's 21 meals in a week so having a bit extra for a couple of them isn't going to hurt so long as you get back on track the next day.

Have a great birthday and enjoy the boxing!

Hey, just popping by to find out how you've done this week but I see you've not updated yet. Find myself crossing my fingers for you despite having never met you, such is the impact of your amazing journey.

Sounds like you've had a nice weekend at the garden centre. I went to one for a fireworks display on bonfire night and also found there was nothing remotely healthy! Hope the syn free sausages are nice, I love a good fry up as much as the next person but I've been leaving sausages out due to the syns. Needs to have a look on the SW website and find some decent syn free ones myself!

Sausage wise I have been having be good to yourself 2 packs 3.50 Sainsburys have to say very very nice 0.5 syn each

Just wanted to say wow!! your a real inspiration :)

Hello all

Been a good weekend up watching the boxing last night in manchester wasn't really on plan but didnt really eat much nor drink much to be honest again plenty of tempations so done well to avoid

Will be posting up a picture later of myself and from when i started :)

not ling got back from manchester so very tired can feel my eyes going so will keep it short and sweet

hope your all well

New pic update on my 27/28 th week

Attachments

• image-3570183233.jpg
    image-3570183233.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 118
Back