28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Woah your looking great and really happy, I'm new here and reading your story has helped to give me a kick up the bum. Well done on your journey darling :) x

Hi welcome thanks for the kind words all the best in your journey xx

hey hun glad to see your still going strong back from my holiday now managed to only put on 2 pounds pretty ffing amazing!! :p went to the gym thursday and friday hurt my legs abit friday did body pump followed by spinning should be all recovered for another session tomorrow!! :p love love love your before and after pictures you look incredible!! :D

Hi Steff hope you had a great holiday :) and well done putting on 2lbs I would be delighted with that If i went away and now your back at the gym even better and thanks for the kind words regarding the pictures makes it all worthwhile

Hey jma, just popping in to say swit swoo at your pics. Well done, you're looking great. And it's not just your fantastic weight loss, you look so much happier in pic two- you've big happy eyes on you.

WOW! Just seen the pic, you look great! Bet you can't believe it these days when you look in the mirror! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I got 2lbs off again today so you might be able to gain some ground on me this week! ;)

Hello all and thanks for the kind comments regarding the pic I cant even believe the change quickly its very good and yes im a lot happier

Last few days been Ok been monitoring my weigh everyday after trip away it went up a fair bit at least 4lbs now Im back ive hopefully managed to bring it back to at least get a maintain tomorrow at weigh in

Crap day in some aspects today as failed my provisional theory test by 1 yes 1 mark!! and it was the hazard perception this was on really gutted as I have practiced a lot and cant explain what went wrong but already booked up for 2 weeks time so will go again

Strange feeling after i wanted to eat chocolate lol terry choco orange to be precise I didnt of course but it shows me I am an emotional eater so important for me to stay strong and remain on plan

Food today well i really take it easy on pre weigh in day relax and drink loads of water eating wise not much never do tbh day before breakfast I had yoghurt and cereal and for dinner /tea about 5pm Had a sausage and cheese slice (Kerry low low hea) with onion and mushroom sandwich also had some beans really nice maybe have a small snack later and some SS fruit mostly be water

Nt been too the gym for a while now and contemplating not going back or finding another its very expensive and equipment is poor also have to say lost half a stone in 2 weeks of not going to the gym and when I did go i was losing 2lb a week something to have a think about for me over the next few days

Looking forward to tomorrow night been invited to one of the girls from groups house for a sw style dinner party me and 8 women whats not to like :p

Weigh in tomorrow hoping for a loss wont be disheartened if i don't as i did have a birthday and a weekend away at boxing need 3lb loss for 7st just cant see it happening hoping I do get slimmer of the month for 6 consecutive month tho

Have a good day and hope you all get the results you wish for this week

x

Oh what a mahoooosive shame about your theory test :( Nevermind though, second times a charm! Well done for resisting Terrys Orange, it's Terrys anyway, haha.

Good luck for WI tonight, with your history I bet you'll come out with a loss. Let us know ASAP :)

Thanks Emma appreciate your kind words

Well just back from weigh in and lost 1.5lb this week which Im pleased with as away the weekend and had a big Indian takeaway for my birthday Friday (I ate everything I wanted to and it was all bad )

Only need 1.5lb for 7 stone so thats the target for this week I have a few things going on but will try my best tbh I weighed myself on return and i was about 22.5 so I have had to work hard to get down to 21.12 in a few days suprising how much my weigh does fluctuate through the week

Happy to report a few things one being for the 6th consecutive month I won SOTM and judging by statistics im pretty much half way through my journey which is great and feeling so much better now the lovely comments im getting are fantastic and give me a spur so thanks to you who stop by to comment also general fitness is great and i have too say being able to shop on the high street and buy new clothes is great ive waited a long time to do that glad i can finally have a worthwhile look in shops now and try things on rather than looking and wishing

Off out tonight to a sw style food party with the ladies from my group looking forward to this but will need to be careful re alcohol

Have a great day all :)

Absolutely amazing! You literally are half way through your weight loss journey.

6st 12.5lb lost in 28 weeks is crazy, it's immense like. Really really well done, you :)

To have achieved as much as you have in such a short space of time is fantastic! Half way to target is a great place to be, I'm finding it a little hard because I've had so many weight loss complements lately that I'm feeling comfortable, need a kick up the butt to push on to lose the other half.
You've done great to lose without the surgery you were told you would need and without all the risks, you should be so proud!

Yeyyy! Well done on the 1.5lbs, fantastic achievement considering you had a fab blow out for your birthday. Gives me a little more hope for the result after my holiday from Prague! It's amazing how much your weight fluctuated though, just goes to show it's not only women who have these kinds of weight fluctuations!

Hope you enjoyed the dinner party, all SW food too which sounds amazing! I've no doubt you'll ace your target next week and then you'll have your 7 stone loss, honestly so chuffed for you, can't wait to get to that stage now myself too! xx

I think the main thing with your pictures isn't the weight, it's that you look SO much happier in the second one! Well done, you must be so very proud of what you've achieved so far. Half way is amazing. You've given me the inspiration to get back on my gym equipment tonight after avoiding it for the last 2 days! X

I think the main thing with your pictures isn't the weight, it's that you look SO much happier in the second one! Well done, you must be so very proud of what you've achieved so far. Half way is amazing. You've given me the inspiration to get back on my gym equipment tonight after avoiding it for the last 2 days! X

:) Thanks for your comments and your totally right the one thing I always comment on other peoples new pictures is people look so much happier and im no exception I am proud of what I have achieved so far :)

Last night was fantastic meeting up with some of my sw group the food was delicious

starter - smoked salmon bits mixed with cottage cheese annd chives and quark all free and was sooo nice
Main - Chicken curry with veg chicken so tender cooked on the bone aswel
Pudding - Not syn free pavlova haha sooo nice though

had a few drinks nothing major will throw a pic up later that was taken it was a shock picture so look in a foul mood lol

Looking forward to the weekend as I am not working thanks to you all for the kind comments above

As I said above looked in a foul mood lol this photo is ok tho as I can see how different I am now to before

Attachments

• image-962469397.jpg
    image-962469397.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 91
*Swit Swoo* Looking good Mr JMA! You know you carry your weight so well, you don't look 21 stone at all! :)

Glad you enjoyed the party, menu sounded yummy!

Thanks Cheese thief very nice of u too say I agree looking at the pics now im not so slouched over now as i used to be my posture has improved with many saying now i even look taller :)

Food was fab and best bit yesterday lady who cooked the syn free curry brought loads round for me so thats my food sorted for the weekend got work later so taking a portion smells even better now its had longer to sit there

Bit of a dilemma this week coming as u know weigh in on weds am but tuesday night meeting up with colleagues I used to work with it will involve some beer and an indian meal unsure whether to just sign off this week and not weigh in or go face the music or find another group

That's a tricky one. If you go on Wed I expect you'd have a gain (probably mainly from water weight) regardless how you've done the rest of the week. How about finding a Tuesday group to go to? At least that way you'll hopefully get a nice loss to spur you on and it gives you an extra day before your next weigh in to get that night out burned off! Due to my shifts I've weighed in at 3 different groups so far and all have been really welcoming, whether I've chose to just weigh in or stay for image therapy.

Thanks Cheese thief very nice of u too say I agree looking at the pics now im not so slouched over now as i used to be my posture has improved with many saying now i even look taller :)

Food was fab and best bit yesterday lady who cooked the syn free curry brought loads round for me so thats my food sorted for the weekend got work later so taking a portion smells even better now its had longer to sit there

Bit of a dilemma this week coming as u know weigh in on weds am but tuesday night meeting up with colleagues I used to work with it will involve some beer and an indian meal unsure whether to just sign off this week and not weigh in or go face the music or find another group

Love curry on the second or third day, it definitely gets nicer. Unfortunately in our house it very rarely gets past day 1 :eek:

If I were you I'd try to go to a Tuesday group too, get it over with before your night out and enjoy yourself without the scales looming the next day.

Have these old colleagues seen you recently? They'll be bowled over!

Back