28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Hellooooo

Well weighed in and lost 4.5lb this week to get SOTW but more importantly my 7 stone award over the moon massive smile on my face only 3.5lb from next award and hoping to do that by xmas

Just been out for a xmas meal with fellow sw members really nice and enjoyed it all gonna keep it short and sweet today as struggling to see screen clearly lol blame the stowford press cider

Have a good one and thanks for taking time to read and comment over 50% of my journey done and also bmi dropped into 30's very happy tonight

X

That's so fantastic! Over half way must feel so good, I'm relatively new, but have read most of your diary, I feel so proud of you! Keep it up! X

Amazing loss!! 4.5 wowowow! :D you must be thrilled!

That recipe sounds great!
I have tried thr iceburg lettuce as a wrap thing- kiiinda works but it is cold and moist which is a but weird with the hot food and cools it down a bit. I tend to just shred the iceburg into strips and eat them together but not wrapped around, adds a nice crunch but doesnt cool it down as much. Quark works so well for faux mexixan stuff! I just throw loaaads of chili/paprika in to get it extra spicy so that the quark is a nice contrasty coolness :D
Good luck on the next 3.5lbs to your next award! X

Good evening everyone hope your all Well

Out last night for works do plenty of alcohol and some indian food I was Ok could have chose better in terms of food but chose to have what I wanted which I am cool with got a few days now to try and knuckle down and try and lose something I cant see a loss coming this week but was always going to be a tough ask given I was out weds and thurs for 3 course meals with drink involved

Off to the gym tomorrow been a good week or since since I have last been but as I have the weekend off i thought I would head down quite looking forward to doing some exercise been a bit lazy lately so there is definitely a need to work harder even thinking of doing some classes soon

Food wise today has been non existant really Hungover and at work early had banana and yog for breakfast then a bowl of muesli pack of french fries 2 small babybel light and a weetabix bar

Tomorrow having a curry but a much healthier one sw style

OHHHH Jeans update bought a smaller size and there too big which is great well confidence wise it is but like an idiot i removed the tags so will need to try ansd sell on ebay and get some more

Have a great night and enjoy the weekend

Didnt realise I had left it soo long to update ooopss

Things still going well was out for xmas meals weds and tues so not expecting to lose anything tomorrow be happy if i sts tbh as i was reckless I have tried to claw back last few days but certainly dont feel lighter

Food wise has been basic and simple lately soup last night tonight I have just had sausage(WW sausage 0.5syn) and mushroom sandwich not long got back from doing my theory test again thankfully I passed this time will just be relaxing tonight drinking plenty of water

Party at weigh in tomorrow and i have the task of bringing the lemonade lol fell nicely that one looking forward to it im 3.5lb from 7 and a half stone loss cant see nout happening tomorrow and I am weighing in on xmas eve so tough ask but would be fantastic to get there by xmas going to enjoy xmas though i will say now will work hard after xmas to try and reduce damage im not back at slimming world till 8th Jan so there is some time to reduce any damage

Hope your all well and will update tomorrow with result :)

Congratulations on passing your theory test :) Have you got your practical test booked?

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results :)

Hey JMA, finally had a bit of time to catch up on your diary! Lovely to see how well you've been doing - 7 stones gone is amazing in 30 weeks, if I manage that in a year I'd be over the moon!

Glad you had a fab loss last week, hopefully you'll get your STS this week or maybe even a little loss if you're lucky. It's so hard at this time of the year, I know what you're going through as it seems like every other day I'm out for a meal or at a party or something this week!

Hope you enjoy the SW xmas party, had mine yesterday and it was loads of fun :) xx

Delighted that I managed a 3lb loss despite going out twice this week and eating off plan

Only need 1/2 pound for 7abd a half stone which will be achieved in Xmas eve weigh in then will enjoy Xmas

Thought I would share a pic before and now 31 weeks very pleased with progress :)

Attachments

• image-1144143244.jpg
    image-1144143244.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 128
:26::26::26:
Woohooo!!! That's fantastic, so chuffed for you!

You'll manage that 1/2lb easily next week and any extra can give you a little breathing room for Christmas! :)

Amazing result! Well done. You look great!

You'll definitely have your 7.5 off for Christmas. Delighted for you :happy096:

Thanks for lovely kind words very surprised as to the loss I thought at best maybe 1lb off but not 3lb also won slimmer of the week but gave fruit away to one of the other girls in group the comments from some of the women I have not seen for a while were lovely about my appearance changing was a nice moment and just made me look back and reflect on how far I have come in a relatively short time whacked my before and now pic on facebook earlier on a sw page which have not done before the response was unreal even had ppl adding me and messaging me for advice lol

Need to lost 1/2lb to attain 7 stone 7lb by next tuesday which I will do and then a break for 2 weeks where I will have some lovely food but will work very hard to not gain weight the competitive side of me wants me to keep my run of 31 consecutive weeks of losing going next weigh in will be 8th Jan

SW xmas party today in group was lovely to try the food some of the other members made one of the lady's made a salmon mixed with quark starter was very nice

Tonight I have some steak with sw chips beans and mushrooms cant wait :)

Enjoy your evening and thanks for reading / commenting

x

Been a low key few days as we approach xmas and I am having a few treats I have found it more difficult to walk past the huge open tin of sweets at work but I have done but also shows me how mentally strong I have to be to achieve my goals. I am delighted with my progress but still feel I can do better become a little lazy with meals lately and need to add variation and consume more veg and SS food into the new year and will be looking to apply myself more and continue good results

Really looking forward to xmas for me all about the little ones and looking forward to doing a bit of food shopping tomorrow I am working tomorrow afternoon and monday afternoon but from 10pm monday got plenty of time off to enjoy xmas with my boys . Tomorrow at work I am having a sw xmas dinner cooked for me by manager who also attends sw so thats a bonus !!

Food wise been an ok week 1/2lb loss needed by tuesday and will be thrilled with overall progress since May tonight keeping it simple sausages (1/2 syn) 2 heb bread beans and 40g cheese an easy and quick tea and relatively light

Will update again mon tuesday hopefully with the next award in the bag

Have a great week and a great xmas

I'm sure you'll manage that 1/2lb this week, bet you can't wait to get your next award! Have you decided how you're going to tackle Christmas food wise yet? I've decided to have 24th - 27th 'off' within reason, but stick to plan the rest of the time. I'm kinda looking forward to January in a way when all the temptation is out of the way and I can get some good losses under my belt again.

Your manager cooking you SW xmas dinner sounds great, what a lovely thing to do too. Hope you enjoy! x

I'm sure you'll manage that 1/2lb this week, bet you can't wait to get your next award! Have you decided how you're going to tackle Christmas food wise yet? I've decided to have 24th - 27th 'off' within reason, but stick to plan the rest of the time. I'm kinda looking forward to January in a way when all the temptation is out of the way and I can get some good losses under my belt again.

Your manager cooking you SW xmas dinner sounds great, what a lovely thing to do too. Hope you enjoy! x

Hello Bev

Hope to get the 1/2 and thought I have been relatively good but as it stands now Im still the same so be interesting when I jump on scales tomorrow

Xmas time food wise well being brutally honest once I weigh in tomorrow its fair game and safe to say im going to have some lovely naughty food the food I have stopped myself from eating for last 7 months way I see it I have worked hard last few months so plan to reward myself but once boxing day over hard work then begins to reduce the damage I weigh in again 8th Jan so hoping I can reduce some damage

Thanks for your support since I have started and really hope you have a great xmas

x

Thanks JMA, just reading your story has been hugely inspiring for me and each week on a Wed I find myself wondering how you've got on. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas

I don't blame you for enjoying yourself over Christmas, I will be too. I'm sure we'll both be back kicking butt from the 27th! :)

Back