28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

lost 1.5lb and achieved my 7 and a half stone award which was my target also got sotw and sotm

Really thrilled and reflecting back when i started at 28 stone 10.5lb I never dreamed I could do this let alone lose 7.5 stone in 7 months really looking forward to knuckling down next year and hopefully going from strength to strength brilliant feeling and Im really going to enjoy xmas this year

Thanks for all the support during last few months means a lot and wish you all a great xmas

Woohoooo!! 7.5 stone gone! I gave it a google to see what that actually looks like and here it is...

wow!.png

Actually, that's 100lbs, you've lost even more than that! Pretty incredible! :eek:

You must be over the moon!

Hello all

Hope you all had a great xmas I certainly have and so have the little ones :)

Well I have eaten so much and all bad but today I am back on plan and aiming to try and reduce any damage I actually felt ill eating what I did but I made the most of it and now I am looking forward to eating more healthier its taught me a few things wasn't nice feeling ill due to what I had eaten and felt tired sluggish almost hungover like even looking at donating chocs given to me too local homeless shelter as grateful as I am they wont get eaten so might aswel let others benefit

Going to be a big year ahead and hoping it wont be too long before my losses reach double figures 10st + never know may even see a target weight appearing soon really focused to achieve this and after eating badly for 2 days and seeing how I was in terms of food around me (Greedy and couldnt say no or even have just 1 ) im glad to be back on plan

I don't weigh in until 8th Jan due to gf birthday on weigh in day so hoping things will go well due have a surprise meal booked for sunday but its a sunday lunch so not overly fussed will try best to avoid cake and deserts etc

Did plan to have a mexican night on new years even wraps nachos rice etc not sure if that will happen as need to monitor my weight to see if it has come back down I have weighed myself and my scales say I have put on a hell of a lot in 3 days tbh shocked me how easy it is to put on especially with a few days off plan

Food today

Breakfast - 40g muesli , banana orange yoghurt
Dinner - unsure yet something small ie mugshot
Tea- Pork steak lean sw roast potatoes beans mushrooms

Have a great day

lost 1.5lb and achieved my 7 and a half stone award which was my target also got sotw and sotm Really thrilled and reflecting back when i started at 28 stone 10.5lb I never dreamed I could do this let alone lose 7.5 stone in 7 months really looking forward to knuckling down next year and hopefully going from strength to strength brilliant feeling and Im really going to enjoy xmas this year Thanks for all the support during last few months means a lot and wish you all a great xmas

You are an inspiration your weight loss is amazing :)

Glad you had a fabby xmas! I felt EXACTLY the same as you do about the bloated sluggish feeling from all the xmas food. It's amazing how much my taste buds have changed over the last 5 months. Was very glad to be back on plan from the 27th too.

Can't wait to see your weight loss on the 8th Jan, should hopefully be a biggie *fingers crossed* and I'll be welcoming you to the 20's very soon! :)

Checked scales at the end of boxing day and it has said I had put on over a stone not sure if this is even possible but few days later the gain is now 7lb so There wont be a loss on my return to SW but hopefully I can reduce the damage will be thrilled to even get a maintain

Out for a meal tomorrow as a surprise for my gf with her family not ideal in currant climate but cant do anything about it will be just a soup to start and a roast dinner will resist a desert looking forward to treating her and will try and avoid the two tier cake i purchased for her lol

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Hey jma! Merry belated christmas!
You are so focused normally, I am sure that 7lbs will be off by next week as it is probably a lot of bloating and a few big poops will help shift that! Hehe. I weigh in tomorrow so am going to try and be good today despite having friends over and going out for lunch- it's a harvester though so I know there are good options :D amd salad bar mmm!

Two tiered cake- wow!!

Hello Tetris thanks for stopping by belated merry xmas too you too and also happy new year hope you enjoyed Paris

Helloooo everyone been rubbish lately at updating this one reason is time and xmas new year etc another is have a new kindle fire hd and the typing on that is ok but my fat fingers are annoying me keep making mistakes and trying to do a long post yet is out of the question

Hope you all had a good xmas and a good new year its been nice for me to spend so much time with family as mentioned I think I have gained around 7/8lb since xmas eve which shocked me initially but then when I look back I ate alot of stuff ive not touched for over 7 months It does also show how easy it is to pile it back on and its a lesson learnt for next xmas and in the future But the aim was to enjoy and treat myself for the hard work I have put in since may

Very relieved to have got back on plan xmas was awkward as had xmas eve xmas day and boxing day then back on plan until 29th gf birthday then new years eve feel a lot better now back on plan more energy and less sluggish feel heading back to the gym tomorrow and even looked into doing some mma classes whether it goes any further at this moment im not sure

I weigh in on the 8th Jan and im trying to reduce the damage this week I would be happy If i can get my gain over xmas and new year down to 2/3lb anything more and will be disappointed but will deal with it and infact will give me more motivation to achieve hat I want

Soooo resolutions for the year

-Break into a double figures loss 10st+
-More exercise undertake some mma/boxing classes
-move house

There is 3 for starters and all achievable

Food today back on plan with a vengeance

Brekkie - Muller yog and kiwi and banana green tea
Dinner - 2 babybel light HEA french fries 4syns 2 alpen light HEB
Tea - Steak with fat removed sw roast pots and mushy peas carrots and mushrooms

Pudding - meringue 2.5 syns yoghurt 0.5syn light aerosol cream 2 syns small marshmellow 10 = 1 syns

Nice food day dinner wasnt inspiring low on sw food so need to go for a shop got meals all planned this week need more organisation in regards to meal planning and sticking to it

Have a great evening and will catch up on diaries now

Take care

Ned to improve updating this tut tut apologies all been so busy lately and got some studies on the go at the moment

Things are well I weigh in tomorrow and im expecting a gain due to xmas and new year I put on 1st 2lb from xmas eve and have had 9 full days of sw (gf birthday and new year aswel) thankfully since i got back on plan I have got rid of most of that but not enough time to get a loss at weigh in tomorrow im sure

Attempted a madras the other day was horrendous used tins of tomatoes for lots lately so think I need a break from the rich sauce type meals as not enjoying them will stick to my korma type curr in future using coconut muller greek !!

Tomorrow im going to attempt to do sw donner kebab if i can find the spices needed with salad and pitta

not much else has happened have had a good food week and any other week I would lose but with the xmas and new year gain Im very thankful i got back on easily and shifted mos tthat would have been mortified with a huge gain even though I did promise myself a treat over xmas

Wish you all well and will be catching up on diaries now/tomorrow

Will post up result tomorrow

Hello all

Well I was happy to have maintained I went mad at xmas planned it of course but still didnt think I would put over a stone on but its all gone now and I am back at what I was on xmas eve and finally they gave me my 7 and a half stone certificate today should of had it 2 weeks ago (If I had of gained I wouldnt of accepted it) which was nice and some lovely new members today joined and it was a very positive feeling around the group lets hope it continues

Been a bought myself 3 new tops just a size smaller which pleased me bought them so I had something to aim for but they fit lovely now so there getting worn now always a good feeling to walk into any shop and be able to buy clothes rather than pay extortionate prices on the internet! a big smile from me

Food tonight is lean lamb tandoori kebab meat (not from takeaway ;) ) and sw chips with small pitta and salad

Aiming to get into the 20's next week still sounds loads well it is but have to consider I was only 1st 3.5lb from thirsty stone just 33 weeks ago

Going to be a good week

Thanks for those who read comment it is appreciated

Great news on the maintain, which is really a huge loss under the circumstances! Hopefully you'll be joining me in the 20's next week! :)

Fab way to start new year on an even keel catch up is a ***** to play losing weightwise x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello all hope you are well

Been a good few days made the kebab fakeaway on wednesday was really nice and quite similar to a donner kebab you would get from the chippy really impressed and will be doing it again very soon

Sorted out all old clothes last night was frightening how big some of the clothes were tempted to offer them out as a makeshift tent :D going to be on ebay soon as hope to claw a bit of cash to help fund some more new clothes

Nice chilled weekend ahead hitting the gym tomorrow morning feeling the need to up the exercise lately need to really motivate myself and push myself to get out there more and undertake more things enquired about doing some martial arts classes but still concerned I would be left behind and really dont want to look a fool :)

Food today

Muesli and yoghurt
Ryvita hint of chilli with light cheese triangles
Steak !

Have a good weekend all will update over the weekend got cottage pie tomorrow with swede mash so a red day and a extra easy day on sunday with a nice pork roast!

Hi JMA2013. Your diary is an inspiration. Well done on the fantastic weight loss so far. When that time comes when you need to throw out your bigger clothes is such a great feeling. I hope you really enjoy shopping for the new stuff :). I hope you can find that martial arts class you want. Good luck.

Back