28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Thanks for the kind comments and for taking time out to read :)

Thought I would share a picture me from couple of years back and me now

Attachments

• image-1861691988.jpg
    image-1861691988.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 151
Thanks Bev and Peggydee :)

Hello all hope your enjoying the weekend been a quiet one for me nothing to exciting to eat cottage pie with swede mash last night hit the gym again yesterday and hoping to go again tomorrow have been weighing myself at home last few days not seen any difference in loss so hoping more happens next few days

Target for me this week is to lose at least 2.5lb so i can say im in the 20st bracket then 1 more stone and im back in the teens going to try the fat flush drink tomorrow night and tuesday hoping that will work and give me a boost

Breakfast - 40g cereal blackberries and yoghurt
Dinner - Roast dinner plenty of veg
Snack later ?????

Syns - 2 muller greek 1 syn weetabix oaty 3.5 and bbq snack a jack 2.5

Thanks for reading

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

Hows the fat flush thingy going sounds as tho its going to be quite yucky lol

Your pics are amazing you must be feeling super proud xx

Hows the fat flush thingy going sounds as tho its going to be quite yucky lol

Your pics are amazing you must be feeling super proud xx

Hello ImBigBoned

The fat flush is Ok and tastes quite nice not sure on the effect its having guess time will tell will use it more from now on can't see it having any effect on tomorrows weigh in

And yea pleased with progress so far and pics long way to go but couldnt have gone much better so far :)

Hello all hope you are all well

Been a good few days done more exercise and even went for a run tonight!!!!!!!! Well done a bit of running then walking then some more running etc but you get my point big thing for me and another sign of progress was really pleased it was hammering it down but had energy needed to burn and the gym wasnt an option tonight so thought lets go for it tunes in hand and have to say it went well was really pleased and like any exercise you always feel better after

Weigh in tomorrow and food this week in my opinion has been good but the scales are telling me bad things and I am not sure why I am quite puzzled and I am really hoping they are wrong (Unfortunately they arent wrong much) I have increased exercise this week that may account I guess also I had to work extremely hard the week before to get my weight down that maybe when I ate again last wednesday my weight may have fluctuated Will be very disappointed If I dont lose may even question what I am doing and take a long look at what I am doing and look to make changes I work well when getting positive results will certainly be a different challenge should things not go well tomorrow

Meal out tomorrow with the group full of lovely sw food and loads of alcohol which I am looking forward too

Fingers crossed for tomorrow but expecting a gain according to the scales

Will update tomorrow take care

Jay

I'm the same with regards to positive results. I hate it when I don't get the result I think I deserve, but at the end of the day I think you're doing brilliantly. Like you say the extra exercise will be retaining some water, so you WILL have lost fat, but just weigh the same/more due to the water. Still it's not very encouraging, you want to see a lower number and I completely understand that.

I haven't had a great week either with that half a pound loss, so watching myself like a hawk this week. I've decided to take a pic on my phone of all my meals and post it in my diary. Will help me keep on more track that way with the 1/3rd superfree etc. Also at the end of the day I'm trying to do a rough count of my calories to check I havent had too much free food.

It's a long road but we'll get there in the end, we're bound to all hit blips now and again, everyone does. Try not to be too hard on yourself. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Hope it isn't as bad as you think!

Well done with the running :)

Don't let the number on the scales derail you. If you are eating OP they will eventually co operate but there are lots of reasons why temporarily there is sts or slight gains. Increasing exercise is a classic example as the muscles hold water while getting used to the changes .

Enjoy your meal and keep focused .

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your diary. Its been really inspirational and your success is also extremely encouraging!

Hey JMA,

Well done on the running, that's great that you had the motiviation to go for a run instead of the gym.

Good luck for weigh in, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

Hello all

Happy to report a 2lb loss which was unexpected thought I may have snuck a 1lb loss so relatively happy but I know I can do so much better than that going to go back to basics and maybe tinker with the what I am doing and foods I am eating I am so motivated to get better results lately a few silly mistakes have crept in nothing major just forgetfulness and not being 100% and not weighing things out eager to cut these out

Out tonight all syn free food at a get together with the lovely ladies from group unfortunately they didnt manage to source any syn free alcohol ;) so beer and wine it is :)

Bit sore today due to the running but really benefited from it and so glad I did it looking forward to doing some more

Have a great day and will update either tomorrow or fri

Take care all and thanks for all kind words and support

YEY! Glad you came out with a loss, you're in the 20's now with me, right?

Try not to beat yourself up about the number, 2lbs is a decent loss and although we all want those bigger numbers sometimes we just have to settle for a smaller one. Hopefully you'll be due for a big loss next week, hope I am too!

Hi, just wanted to pop in and say WELL EFFING DONE for your pogress thus far :)

I am the same height as you (But I'm a girl) and I have a loooooooooooooooooong way to go but your post has just provided some good inspiration.

Excellent stuff!!

Hi, just wanted to pop in and say WELL EFFING DONE for your pogress thus far :)

I am the same height as you (But I'm a girl) and I have a loooooooooooooooooong way to go but your post has just provided some good inspiration.

Excellent stuff!!

Thanks really appreciate that I wish you well for your journey

Hello all

Hope you are all Ok and doing well :)

Been a quiet few days first of all a little update on my night out with the lovely ladies didnt end too well as I was given pints of cocktails and by 22:30 i was gone and really ill very reckless of me and didnt even know what was in the cocktails apart from vodka lesson learnt but was a good night until that

Food wise I have fakeaway kebab tonight lovely butternut squash soup earlier and fruit and yog for breakfast

Weight wise currently at 7st 10lb loss would love a 4lb loss this week for 8st but cant see that happening losses have slowed down but I am trying my best this week :)

Will throw a pic up tonight of progress

Have a good weekend all :)

Hello all

Hope you are all Ok and doing well :)

Been a quiet few days first of all a little update on my night out with the lovely ladies didnt end too well as I was given pints of cocktails and by 22:30 i was gone and really ill very reckless of me and didnt even know what was in the cocktails apart from vodka lesson learnt but was a good night until that

Food wise I have fakeaway kebab tonight lovely butternut squash soup earlier and fruit and yog for breakfast

Weight wise currently at 7st 10lb loss would love a 4lb loss this week for 8st but cant see that happening losses have slowed down but I am trying my best this week :)

Will throw a pic up tonight of progress

Have a good weekend all :)

Sounds like a fab day food wise if you made the soup yourself can I pinch the recipe please I'm after a nice soup for lunches this week x

Sounds like a fab day food wise if you made the soup yourself can I pinch the recipe please I'm after a nice soup for lunches this week x

Hi Bigboned

Unfortunately I didn't make the soup but a colleague did at work but I will try and grab the recipe for you tomorrow :)

Back