28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Fantastic news on passing your driving test. It's amazing how much your life has changed over this past year. Incredible to think you've nearly lost 10 stone in less than a year!!

Have a great weekend! :)

Hello All

Last few days been ok Sunday took my partner out for a meal for mothers day and had prawn cocktail starter and a carvery which did include some naughty things I wont lie lol but I have been Ok this week I drove to the meal which meant no alcohol of course otherwise a few pints would have been added on top

Made a decision over the weekend to join a new gym and went this morning was quite impressed isnt massive but brand new equipment they do plenty of classes and I save £22 a month which is a huge saving over the year and with me driving now there is no excuse to not go saving over £264 a year will help massively so win win

Weigh in day tomorrow no idea how its looking done ok this week but could always do better those peanut hifi bars are soo nice maybe just buy 1 box next week instead of 4 lol

Food today

Breakfast - Pineapple and Yoghurt
Dinner - Cheese triangle on crispbread
Tea - Pulled Pork and either rice or potato with some veg (That may change yet)

Have a great day all will post result up tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow. Those peanut bars look too nice, so I am avoiding them! If I buy any I'll eat them over the space of 2 days. I am not good at spreading it out over a week.

I bet your partner is loving her new designated driver :D

Hey JMA, huge congratulations on passing your driving test, that's bloody brilliant!

Good news about you joining the gym too, once you get into a routine you'll be there all the time, haha.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have another good loss :)

Hey JMA, huge congratulations on passing your driving test, that's bloody brilliant!

Good news about you joining the gym too, once you get into a routine you'll be there all the time, haha.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have another good loss :)

Thanks Emma its great to be driving opens up so many new things for me too do

Good luck for tonight Sure you will have another good loss and get closer to target :)

Cheers Emma means alot

Well weighed in this morning lost 2lb this week which I am happy with considering was out eating a carvery sunday and chose worst options there hoping for 3lb next week and that would get me my 9 and a half stone award need to up my game this week couple bad habits crept in which im getting away with currently but I know I could be doing so much better looking to hit the gym a few times this week which hopefully will help

Have a good day all

Hello all

Been a great few days been to the gym tues thurs and today so far this week and enjoying it dont want to overdo it though as dont want losses to stop or drop so may do 1 more session before weds

Interesting development last night in that my consultants boss ie slimming world area manager approached me to consider being a consultant a lot of people are telling me to go for it especially in the group I am but im very unsure of i am honest i said i would give it some thought but nothing would change until I at least hit target as im fully focused on achieving my own goals maybe in the future though who knows watch this space!!!

Food wise today

Breakfast - Pineapple and yoghurt
Dinner - red onion veggie sausages with beans and cheese (hea)
Tea - meatfree burgers sw chips 2 wholmeal rolls (heb) salad or mushy peas

syns so far 1 alpen light and 2 greek mullers = 4 syns will be more later though haha

Have a great day

Wow, sounds like you're having a fantastic week! Well done on all your gym sessions. Its my first full week of gyming and I've got to say I absolutely love it. Just hope it doesn't slow down my losses, think I'll have a couple of rest days before WI to make sure the water retention is down a bit. Good luck for Wed, i'm sure you'll kick some a** on those scales as always! :)

I think you'd be a brilliant consultant, who better to help people on their journeys than someone who has lost all that weight themselves?! I agree you should focus on getting to goal first, the last thing you want is anything extra on your plate, especially when the last few stone can be the toughest to lose.

1/2lb off not happy to be honest think the gym curse has hit me this week ridiculous how losses slow down at the sight of exercise

A loss is a loss!! Don't be disheartened by it, you're hitting the gym and toning up as well as getting fit - That will benefit you in the long run :)

It's still a loss though. Bet you will have a big loss next week.

You are doing so well :)

Hello all hope you are well

To say this week has been tough in an understatement been feeling pretty crap at how i see others losing and for me its really dried up I have only been to the gym once this week may go tomorrow morning not sure yet pretty crap feeling knowing that going too the gym could affect your losses :/

Food wise this week has been good really pleased as I did fancy havin a few weeks off but that was me just sulking lol I am fine now and hoping for a loss on weds don't feel no different though I must say so we shall see

The new fakeaway book is amazing I have to say if you can get your hands on a copy do it well worth it Ive already done donor kebab and tikka massala this week so many great recipes

Hope you are all having a great weekend very nice weather where I am even got me legs out ;)

Well hoping for a loss tomorrow had a break from the gym this week and will see if that does anything for me need 2.5lb for next award

Loving the weather ATM so nice to wear nice summer clothes and find the heat bearable unlike previous years

Got another pic to share

Attachments

• image-1168106666.jpg
    image-1168106666.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 82
Awesome, its great now the weather is starting to improve and I'm not dreading the skimpy clothes as much!! lol

Good luck tomorrow, hope the gym dodging helps you get a fab loss this week xx

Very very happy lost 5lb this week achieving my 9 and a half stone award and now only 4.5 from 10 stone which I can't wait for especially as I'm having a celebration chinese haha

Attachments

• image-1463947745.jpg
    image-1463947745.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 69
FANTASTIC.

I am so happy for you I know you were disappointed with the half pound loss last week but this makes up for it.

Congrats on your award too what an inspiration :)

Enjoy your Chinese :)

Back