28 weeks - 28lb - new year - new me - whos with me????

Congratulations on your weight loss blondcat and thank you for your kind words, I truly feel positive feedback will help keep me on track.

Congratulations binkybonk on your weight loss, I agree with you I am celebrating my weight loss and my personal achievement of reaching another goal, hope your having a great day.

Haven't done anything out of the ordinary, but my mood is good, try sitting out in the garden in the sun, this may lift your mood, a bit of sunshine does us all good x

One for you belle ;-)

image-1873419481.jpg

Hi guys! Id love to join in! Ive recently lost 61lb through calorie counting but the last 6 months I took on a new very demanding full time job which made my diet and exercise habits hard to continue! I managed to only gain 3lb over those 6 months which im very happy with. I re started calorie counting last week and lost those 3lb so back to 13st 3lb. I want to get to 11st 8lb which was my goal weight when I started my journey sept 2012 so that leaves me with 23lb to go (1st 9lb). Now im getting to the end of my journey the losses are definitely slowing down! So could really do with the motivation to keep me going!!!!
Xxxx

ladyJo your commitment, achievements and photo are amazing, well done, would love you to join, I think buddies are great for keeping each other track, hope your day is going well

Hi guys! Id love to join in! Ive recently lost 61lb through calorie counting but the last 6 months I took on a new very demanding full time job which made my diet and exercise habits hard to continue! I managed to only gain 3lb over those 6 months which im very happy with. I re started calorie counting last week and lost those 3lb so back to 13st 3lb. I want to get to 11st 8lb which was my goal weight when I started my journey sept 2012 so that leaves me with 23lb to go (1st 9lb). Now im getting to the end of my journey the losses are definitely slowing down! So could really do with the motivation to keep me going!!!!
Xxxx

Hi Jo!

You're doing great. Are you exercising and hie gas that impacted your loss? Also how many calories are you having and has that changed since starting?

Thanks.

Hi Guys! Thanks for the lovely comments :)
Yeah I agree buddies are great for support. Especially since we don't go to any groups like ww or sw.

Yeah I've been going to the gym pretty much since starting my weight loss. I don't eat my exercise calories back or do anything different on gym days with regards to food. I have 1500 a day. In the beginning I started with 1800 as that's what tesco diets recommended for me. Once I'd got my head round it I cancelled my tesco diets membership, downloaded my fitness pal and went it alone and decided 1500 was my magic number 500 per meal but I tend to not use 500 for my breakfast or lunch so use the extras I haven't used on snacks! My average calorie burn at the gym is about 500 :)

Day has gone really well! Did a boxing class this morning which was amazing!

Morning all, hope everyone is well and had a good weekend, mine has been abit hectic so fell off track a little, however my journey is long and I am back on track.

My weekend been super busy too. Thought with a bit more activity I could be a bit looser on watching what I have eaten but the scales aren't looking good. Feeling super tired today just not had any energy or much of an appetite, sat all day watching the biggest loser USA!!! Had mini weetabix for breakfast then eggs and spinach on toast for lunch with a muller light. Tea will be sweet and sour pork x

Only a 0.5lb gain! Very happy with 3 bad days :)

Morning all, apologies for not being go around, things have hectic to say the least and hence my dieting has not gone to plan, I know that's no excuse however I'm back and track, hope your all well, good luck all with your weight loss journeys.

Back