28lbs to go... Chunky Dunk's Diary

Aww bless, well that'll be you tomorrow while I'm on my DD. I start my DD in just over an hour and need to eat some more but am stuffed. Im sure I'll think of something. Your doing great x

Faith_111 said:
Aww bless, well that'll be you tomorrow while I'm on my DD. I start my DD in just over an hour and need to eat some more but am stuffed. Im sure I'll think of something. Your doing great x

Lol! It's mad isn't it - on my up days I count the cals ( only for interest purposes) and I only hit 1500ish and like you I'm full and don't really want anything else although the calculator on the juddd website says I need to eat 1900 odd

Keep us posted on how you get on with your start times - I might try it too once I've got used to diet. X

Morning all

Well, I'm back up to 186.5 as of this morning. Little bit miffed if I'm honest, however it's Thursdays official wi that counts so I'm carrying on regardless!

It's an up day! Hurrah!

Have a fab day everyone, I'll be keeping an eye on the boards today (even tho I'm supposed to be working, he he!) god bless minimins for
iPhone

Good luck to those of you weighing today x

Hey hun just reading your diary and looks like your doing well!!! Im starting on a DD today and really hoping this works for me as I dont think i can face going back to Cambridge xxx

Cant wait to see how you get on thursday xxx

Dunky keep the faith and keep to those DD's, I can't wait to see what your overall loss will be later in the week xx

I think you'll have a great loss on thursday. You'll get the whoosh/whooshie fairy (is that what you JUDDDers call her?) on Wednesday night! Hope she comes to me too!

If you stick to the diet you should lose weight, dont worry and keep to the DDs and you will be fine...

Thanks all - I know if I follow it, it will be fine. I feel lighter so that's a good thing. I'm not going to weigh tomorrow, it's negging me out. I'll wait till Thursday like a good girl

Up days been lovely - I had a tesco finest sandwich today - ham hock and cheese. IT WAS LUSH!!!!! Over 500 cals, in one sandwich - normally diet suicide but not today, today it was juddd heaven, followed it up with a bag of snack a jacks. Just waiting for my homemade chips to cook, then will fry a couple of eggs to dunk them in

Nom nom nom....

Hope everyone's had a positive day. X

Chunky Dunk said:
Thanks all - I know if I follow it, it will be fine. I feel lighter so that's a good thing. I'm not going to weigh tomorrow, it's negging me out. I'll wait till Thursday like a good girl

Up days been lovely - I had a tesco finest sandwich today - ham hock and cheese. IT WAS LUSH!!!!! Over 500 cals, in one sandwich - normally diet suicide but not today, today it was juddd heaven, followed it up with a bag of snack a jacks. Just waiting for my homemade chips to cook, then will fry a couple of eggs to dunk them in

Nom nom nom....

Hope everyone's had a positive day. X

Good girl for waiting until Thursday ;) You'll have a suoer duper loss. Enjoy your homemade chips. Yum

Oooh Dunky I love the sound of that tea, mmmm yummy xx

Faith_111 said:
Hi lovely! Hope you have a fab day today. Hugs xx

Hello chickie - how's your day been?

I've been on an up day, but a dd mood wise :(.

Been bloated today, after a dd too. Don't get it.... I've not weighed, will wait till Friday But I don't think I've lost.
I might try what your doing from 5pm till 5 pm

Trying to find something to wear for a wedding coming up on 8th sept - ordered loads of dresses and tops off book, everything looks awful - and I'm not just saying that, it really does. Just look like a blob! Short, big knockers and stubby legs. Lol!

My friend wants to go to Ibiza for a week on 1st sept, I've said I will go as I only need to pay for flight and I could do with some sun and r&r. But..... I'll be going 'big' I know I'll get there and I'll enjoy it - but I'm gonna face hours of trying stuff on so I pack things I feel comfy in, not conscious.. And the thought of a bikini makes me want to vom. I shouldn't care what other people think, but I do. No one ever makes horrid comments to my face ( thank god) but I think they're thinking it, which makes me feel uncomfortable. Still, nothing I can do about it now

RIGHT - thats enough of negative nelly for today! I gotta cheer up, much worse things going on in the world than my jiggly belly :)

Paulinegin is kicking my arse in song pop - I'm rubbish! Lol. I love it though, so addictive!

Much cooler today too - hopefully a sweat-free nights sleep is ahead

So plan for tomorrow is another up day till 5 pm, then dd. I know some people think its too fiddly but it does seem to make sense. It's actually 24hrs between each day - whereas doing alternate days makes the dd longer if you count actual hours... At least I think it does. Lol

Sorry guys, hope I haven't negged any of you out with my whinge

Hugs to all of you xxxx

Chunky Dunk said:
Hello chickie - how's your day been?

I've been on an up day, but a dd mood wise :(.

Been bloated today, after a dd too. Don't get it.... I've not weighed, will wait till Friday But I don't think I've lost.
I might try what your doing from 5pm till 5 pm

Hi lovely! Yes try the 5 to 5 and see how it works for you. I'm going to weigh in in a few days time so will let you kno how's it gone for me!

Hope you feel better today love. I've noticed I feel too bloated too when I'm on this diet so maybe your body just needs to adjust. Hugs x

Hi Faith!

Feeling much better thanks, how's your tummy now? Hope youre ok x

Well... It's been a funny week - have been up in tamworth with work for the last couple of days....

Currently on my 3rd up day. Ooopsie :)
Sort of fell of wagon, but tried to be as good as poss. Weighed today, and I'm sts so I suppose I should count that as a positive.. Gonna get back on this weekend

Gutted tho - had a bet with dad that I'd loose so had to give him £20.... He didn't want to take it, so we're doing double or nothing next week Ha, I better be super dooper good!

Gonna catch up on threads now - I've missed you guys...

Chunky Dunk said:
Hi Faith!

Feeling much better thanks, how's your tummy now? Hope youre ok x

Well... It's been a funny week - have been up in tamworth with work for the last couple of days....

Currently on my 3rd up day. Ooopsie :)
Sort of fell of wagon, but tried to be as good as poss. Weighed today, and I'm sts so I suppose I should count that as a positive.. Gonna get back on this weekend

Gutted tho - had a bet with dad that I'd loose so had to give him £20.... He didn't want to take it, so we're doing double or nothing next week Ha, I better be super dooper good!

Gonna catch up on threads now - I've missed you guys...

I'm good thanks sweetie x

Aww sorry to hear about the bet but I like your dads style! You will totally win next week! Stay positive chick. You can do this xx

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Back