28st 28yo Man Finally Taking A Stand

Well done! Keep it up :) got a good week ahead?

It's not been too bad actually. It looks like im going to have walked at least 2 miles every day for the last 7 days. It's probably years since I last did that.

Tried the SW cottage pie ready meal from Iceland today - was actually really nice!

I'm hoping to have lost 4.5lbs this week to bring in my 1.5 stone award.

It's possible for me to get 4 certificates this week - 1.5 stone, bronze body magic, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month. That'll be quite a successful week!

Congrats on the loss and good luck on 4 certs! I missed out on the treble by half a pound last week :eek:

I'm a big fan of the cottage pies from iceland! love the carrots and parsnip topping :) You should try the spicy sausage and bean soup, meditteranean chicken and veg pasta, beef in red onion gravy and veg crush and the bolognese (although you've to make your own pasta for this). These are my faves, always keep a handful of these in stock incase i can't be bothered cooking or don't have time.

Wish I could say the same lol in my experience from doing this before I get such small losses so it's a long slog to certificate and never get slimmer of the week :*(. Oh well haha I have my fingers crossed for you, it sounds like you're doing fabulous with body magic.

File_000 (12).jpeg

He's only gone and done it! 7lbs this week!

Bit of a dodgy one so far this week. Had a really bad day in work Saturday and had a bit of a binge - prepackaged sandwich, pizza pastries, a whole bag of m&ms. I've been good since and I think I'm back on track but I'm feeling a bit low atm. I can't see me making another big loss this week

Bit of a dodgy one so far this week. Had a really bad day in work Saturday and had a bit of a binge - prepackaged sandwich, pizza pastries, a whole bag of m&ms. I've been good since and I think I'm back on track but I'm feeling a bit low atm. I can't see me making another big loss this week

We all get days like that.

Don't think about getting a big loss or not just concentrate on being back on it.
Dump the junk. :)

Well done on your losses so far, you are doing fantastic

I know it was a few posts back you asked but when eating out I choose very similar to you, I go for steak and jacket or another meat option and jacket. Try to avoid sauces or if I have them go for tomato based ones, whether I go for tomato or not it's good to ask for it on the side so you can add as much or as little as you want. When choosing pasta or curry dishes again it's better to go for tomato based one's.

Good luck on the rest of your journey

3.5 this week, slimmer of the week. I'm a bit disappointed because I know I could've done better. Still more than happy with the loss though! 1lb to go to 2st!

Back