2lb Club - 5th January

dellybelly

Silver Member
After a chat with Starlight at a ridiculous time in the morning, I've decided to volunteer myself.

I am a member of another LW forum which keeps a chart for it's members of their successes on a weekly basis called the 2lb club. The original idea was to set ourselves a weekly target of 1-2lbs weightloss per week, (1 - 2lbs per week is the guideline amount for healthy loss). But we can also include the monthly challenge targets on it too. Our other forum currently has a 5lb monthly challenge (sometimes it's hard to acheive 2lb per week, but 5lb per month is an easier target to achieve). The chart is posted once a week, usually on a Wednesday and keeps a running total of eveyone's weightloss to date.

It would look like this:
fjhocg.jpg

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Sounds great, the more motivation the better!

Great - I'm glad your interested. All you have to do is, first, let me know you were interested. Next. if you want your total weightloss to date, you're going to have to post that and let me know so I can add it to the chart. Then, it's just a matter of posting on here every week what you have lost. I'll update the chart weekly on a wednesday. Then just check on and see how eveyone has done.

Hope that's clear - I'm still a bit tired from not sleeping last night. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Edel.

Dellybelly,
it sounds like a good idea, just a question. On your other forum do you find it keeps people motivated ? the reason i ask is that i have entered many challenges on here & they ALLWAYS prove the death knoll for me. Half of me says "do it, this will be different" & the other half says "why should this be any different to the others"
I really need to get my mojo back at the moment, so feel i should say "yes put my name down"
oh go on, put me down, my weigh in is Tues night
xx

great, put me on the list

Hi guys,

Can you add me too?? I need a serious kick up the bum! Ive been messing around this week! I havent even been on minimins this week to help!!

To date ive lost 12lbs.

I really need HELP!!!!!!!!!

Dellybelly,
it sounds like a good idea, just a question. On your other forum do you find it keeps people motivated ? the reason i ask is that i have entered many challenges on here & they ALLWAYS prove the death knoll for me. Half of me says "do it, this will be different" & the other half says "why should this be any different to the others"
I really need to get my mojo back at the moment, so feel i should say "yes put my name down"
oh go on, put me down, my weigh in is Tues night
xx

pandora - it does prove motivational for a lot of people on the other forum. We had discussed stopping it for a while but there was such an uproar we kept it going. - It's used as an ongoing challenge, every week, you're challenge is between 1 and 2lbs and anything over that is a bonus. THe monthly challenge is a good medium term tool for people who struggle from week to week. This challenge is 5lbs for that reason as it averages out at just over 1lb weighloss per week over the month and makes allowances for good and bad weeks. So even if you don't get 2lbs off every week, you still stand a good chance of making the monthly challenge!

Good for you for deciding to sign up for the club though - the only other thing is, it'll only be different this time if you decide that it'll be that way.

Ok, so this is how it's looking for now:

62dsopc.jpg

All losses will show as a minus figure (-2) all gains will show as a positive figure (2), maintains will show as a blank.

When you have acheived the monthly target, your goal will be highlighted in yellow.

Slimmer of the week is highlighted in red.

Slimmer of the challenge is highlighted in another colour which I haven't decided yet.

Please remember to post on your results following your weigh in every week. If your weigh in is on a thursday, it will show the following Wednesday night. I'll probably post the chart around 9 pm every week.

If you have any suggestions, or I've got your figures wrong, please let me know.

I hope you all find this useful

Edel.

Hi sign me up please if im not too late:) this is my first week and i weigh in tomorrow (Thursday) so my loss will be zero just now:rolleyes:
2lb a week sounds just about doable and the challenge is a great motivation, thanks!

Can i join too i have lost 7 pounds so far x

Hi Edel

Can you update me?? Better than nothing I lost another half a pound so that 12.5 altogether

Oooh I'll give it a go, I've lost 17lbs to date.
Thanks for doing this
xx

63akytf.jpg

Here's the chart for this week. I forgot to highlight our Slimmer of the Week :eek:. Anyway, I'll remember for next time. Congratulations Starlight on your amazing 4lbs off this week.

Don't forget to post your weigh in results on this thread so that I can update the chart for next Wednesday. The current monthly challenge will run from next week Wedneday 5 November until Wednesday 26th November.

Have a great week everyone, and if I got your info wrong, don't forget to let me know so I can correct it.

Edel.

Back