2lb Club - 5th January

Ohhh don't i get to join? i put my down yesterday :rolleyes:

tracie - of course you do. You're name has been added to the chart, you'll see it posted up next wednesday night along with any results you post.

Edel

Wednesday 7th November

Here's this weeks chart based on the posts I could see. Sorry if I've missed anyone out.

Congratulations to Tubs this weeks Slimmer of the week with an impressive 2.6lbs off!

mh681l.jpg

Can I please ask that in future you briefly post your losses on here too so I can keep the chart as accurate as possible. I'll make the changes necessary and you'll see it on next week's chart.

Good luck for the week ahead!

Edel

Thanks Edel for doing that. It breaks my heart to admit it lol but mine is out by 1lb sadly I gained 2lbs not 1 :cry:
What? Did you weigh yourself twice? Sorry. I'll have it fixed next week. Not to worry, just a minor blip!

Hello, my weigh in is a Tuesday, Tuesday was my first weigh in and i lost 4.5lbs, am I too late to join?? xx thanks, verity x

2lb club 16th November

Hi Everyone,

Here's this week's chart. Well done to Starlight and Verity who are this week's Slimmer of the Week.:D Well done to everyone who has lost or maintained this week (highlighted in blue as I couldn't get the chart to read STS without messing up :rolleyes:)- a difficult thing to achieve.

8bges28.jpg

Good luck for the week ahead.

BTW - let me know how you feel about having the chart posted on Friday instead of Wednesday?

Back