2lb gain..

ellie2409

well, im a little disappointed but i know what happened this week. it was my daughters 5th birthday and lots of party food! i started off really well and measured myself a small plate of syns.. but then i just pigged out.. and the next day as well. Going to enter my gain this week and start again!

well, im a little disappointed but i know what happened this week. it was my daughters 5th birthday and lots of party food! i started off really well and measured myself a small plate of syns.. but then i just pigged out.. and the next day as well. Going to enter my gain this week and start again!

My daughter is turning 5 too on the 15th, will be having a party for her that weekend. Never mind about pigging out, this plan is for life so we will always encounter things like this. Its about how we deal with it and you seem to dealing with it good. When i have pig out (yesterday) i just draw a line under it and carry on as normal, i dont dwell on it x

The best laid plans of mice and men eh!! :)
Just draw a line under it and get back on track - good luck with next week's weigh-in
Tina x

Back