2lbs off this week

happymonday

Having a mid-life crisis
Really thought I might have made 3lbs this week but it totm and it usually does have an affect! 5lbs to go until goal (I say goal..but I might change my mind and lower it when I get there ;))

Not hungry in the slightest, struggling to get the three 'meals' down a day...OH is more worried about it that me..but the thought of eating doesn't excite me at all, which is a weird feeling, to not be hungry (but I think it is good)..however whilst last time I was on TFR (lipotrim from jan to march) I was obsessed with planning my food and what I would eat when I would refeed..now I'm just a bit 'meh'...

Onwards and downwards!

Well done, 2lb is great when you're so close to goal. Are you moving up the plans now you're below BMI 25?

Well done, you're doing so well.

I really admire you for coming back to finish the job. That is serious determination.:) 1 more month and you'll be there.

well done! your so close to goal - wish i had just 5lb to go!:jelous: i know what you mean when you say the thought of food doesn't excite you - i feel exactly the same! its weird how you think of food diffrently when doing tfr:)

Thanks everyone :)

wow nearly there x

Back