2nd day on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spottitchsam, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi friends
    2nd day nearly over and im really enjoying the cd.cant believe im on a diet as the shakes and bars what i had so far are delicious.i had porrage with apple,cinnamon for breakfast,chocolate orange shake for lunch,and a peanut crunch bar for tea.ive even managed to have my 4 pints of water which is a great achievement for me has when i started on LT 3 weeks ago i was really struggling.ive got so many different cd shakes/bars (brought 3 weeks worth)that i could go all week without having the same 1 twice.
    hope you all have had a good day.x
    :angel09:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    great to hear you doing so well it does make a lot of difference to enjoy what your having as this plan is so restrictive lol

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    yeah Day 8 for me today and it's flying by - although I am back to work tomorrow after 10 weeks off,so it may be different then - LOL

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done for doing so well on days 1 and 2 spottitchsam - sounds like you are off to a flying start with CD, keep it up!

And good for you too Madferret!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.