2nd day on EE

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
yesterday i did a EE day-
B= 2 weetabix (1 b and 1 a)
L=2 egg 2 bacon on bread-(synned bread)
T= lamb mince and loads of veg (synned gravy)

was ok
today I have had
B= 2 weetabix and milk (1a and 1b)
L=tin of ravioli (on EE count lower syns -whole tin is 1 1/2- on red it is 14!!)
T=egg, sw chips ,bacon, toms etc

does this look ok (i know about the veg thing, but not every day !)

Looks ok to me Hun, but Im not doing EE, Im sure someone will confirm I just didnt want to read and run!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Apart from the missing fruit and veg, yep it's fine! I know what you mean about the lower syn values - that is one totally cool thing about EE!

Apart from the missing fruit and veg, yep it's fine! I know what you mean about the lower syn values - that is one totally cool thing about EE!

With my lamb dinner i had tates ,cauli,carrots,cabbage,runner beans. Ive had 2 bananas,pot strawberries and some raspberries

today im gonna have sw fried tates and make some sort of bubble and squeak thing with left over cabbage and ive had bananas aswell - so i do eat lots of fruit and veg- just forgot to put on my list ;)

Ooh bubble and squeak, that's on the list for the weekend now :)

I've done EE today and couldn't manage a third of superfree with my lunch as I was stuffed but definitely more than a third of what I've eaten today was superfree. Didn't miss the extra HE's either so might do another EE tomorrow.

Helpful reading peoples menus though for suggestions.
Might have to resurrect my addition to the diary section after the Christmas amnesty.

Back