2nd day on refeed

my mother was always on the larger side (she passed away when she was 60 and i was 23) but i know she would have agreed totally with me doing LT even if only to feel better about myself after so long

h x

my mum was all for me starting LT she was one of the first to tell me that i was heading for a heart attack if i didnt do something about my ever increasing weight but now she has started nagging me about it and has said that i shouldnt go back on after my holiday but im gnna do something ive never done before and ignore her xx

AWWW Bless lill, tell her what she wants tohere.........................then do the opposite:D x

i know exactly what you mean..my girls have been a great support to me and my eldest, especially. she looked at me the other day day and mum, you really have lost weight havent you, your nearly the same size as me..and shes a 8/10 lol ..i was over the moon.

they say teenagers can be difficult and they can at times, but both my girls have been wonderful. they are also vegetarian and so eat lots of fruit, veg etc (their choice not mine although being vegan may have had something to do with it )..ive got some great pics of them both sitting in highchairs with mushed up spinach all over their faces and hair lol

h x
:eek: ......As teenagers, god women teach them some table manners:p x

lol you twit

h xx

Wow tracey thats great on the 2lb loss, im not too sure how my body is coping with the refeeding, with totm its hard to know which way the body is going at the moment. Today had a bean salad thingy which was ok, drinking water but feeling a bit full. Dont know what to eat for dinner? Can you imagine freedom to eat now and I dont know what I want. LT didnt give us much of a choice and now I'm tired of deciding what to eat. Sounds strange!!!!! I could eat chicken everyday at this rate. Reading the thread on re feeding, the 4th day sounds full on. I dont know if i'll feel comfortable eating LT for brekkie, healthy lunch, healthy dinner with fruit or low fat dessert, then a sandwich for the evening. Is this correct? Sounds like a lot, or can u choose to have the sandwich. Sorry I've made my self all confused now. and this reply is quite long

They just give you ideas hun im going to have the sandwich at lunch and a meal at tea time. There is no way i can eat all that either, i am so full today. So 2 meals with dessert, 3 pieces of fruit, upto 2 pieces of bread and possibly a maintenance formula in the evening!!!!Are they having a laugh??? lol xxx

Harriet and Lil that was a nice sentimental conversatio today dont you think? My mum has been soooo supportive and my bf has been totally useless. If it wasnt for my mum and you lot i wouldnt be nearly 3 and a half stone lighter now xx

I'd get rid of him:rolleyes: x

Any ulterior motive garry?! :Dxxx

hows the refeeding going now tracey and sola?? still ok or is it hard?

h xx

Hi hun its going great for me although i am being really strict! I have actually lost 4lb ish by my calculations and another inch off both my waist and hips! Bizarre. I am loving being so disciplined and strict with myself, LT has really changed my life xxx

You will do great Fi really. I was petrified when i started LT but have been pleasantly surprised so far xxx

No chocolate on refeed though lol xx

Back