2nd Interveiw - the one that COUNTS!

ahhh, thanks everyone - you lot are ACE in my book!! Each and everyone of you!!!

Diamonds, you are. <for you Em :D)

Well - the interview did feel very good - I had answer for everything they asked which usually does not happen!! Hopefully they were the right ones! There was excellant rapport between me and the two interviewers.

I asked them a few questions, and turned the interview on them and asked them to tell me why they like working there and what makes a good employee - they were really stumped, told me that was a GREAT question, and then they squirmed for about 10 miuntes answering while I sat back and relaxed. :D

Took some bizarre tests, whit very little instruction on what was wanted - I suppose that was the point. Hopefully I hit at least NEAR the mark! lol
Anyway - they will let me know either way hopefuly by the end of the week, or the early part of next week.

Thanks everyone!!!!

(I even got me pins out for 'em - and I don;t do that for just ANYBODY!!! :D)

xx

Good luck BL, it's so horrid having to wait to hear but at least you didn't say anything stoopid that you'll be replaying over and over in your head until you find out the outcome - unlike me who is well practised in this! xx

Ooh, BL I missed this. Not too late to send positive "be successful" vibes your way I hope! I'll cross everything for you, because if anyone deserves some good luck you do! You need some just desserts for being such a special lady!

The very best of luck and you'll bring the house down here if you get it!

Hey BL

From an ex-HR person, that was a FAB question for the interviewers (& very few would have thought about it in advance!:cool:) well done, they will remember you for it.:D

Good luck chick, it sounds like it went reeeeeally well - I'm really excited for you:superwoman:!

Glad it went well BL.
The vibes were good and you didwell in the interview. That's all you can hope for.
The unknown quantity is always who are you up against.
I'm sure you'll let us all know when they contact you, but it sounds positive.
I've got everything crossed for you. xxx

Well done BL. The good posative vibes certainly seem to have given you a pep at the very least! Fingers crossed for a good result for you.

Stil vibing your way Yoda...all fingers, toes and lightsabers crossed!!

(By the way, I'm not a star wars fanatic - never actually seen them! :D)

And you'd better be getting your pins out in may!

Hope it goes your way BL and that you don't have to wait too long for a positive answer.

Fingers crossed for you.

Louale x

Thanks so much everyone. I realllllly appreciate all the positive posts you are sending! Collectively, if nothing else - it's sure creating a real feel-good factor! :)

SB - that is it exactly.....who else has applied. ANd I am fully aware, there is every possibility and likelyhood that someone internally will have applied - or someone outside who has direct experience with local politics, etc., so I'm not banking all my dough on it - but it'd sure be nice! :)

I'd be a bit dissappointed if I'm not successful, but I know what is meant to be, will be. :) I'm certainly getting good responses to my CV. Two more calls of interest today, interviews booked. :)

THank you EVERYONE! I love you guys - in the word of the women with positively the best pins ever (speaking of pins ;))

you're simply the best......better then alll the rest! :)

xx

Well if you can say you came away from it having learnt something from it, you're one up anyhow.

Good luck with the next one!

Love the new sig photos with the pins out too! (Funny what you can get up to in the loos.:8855:)

oh shame - never mind, their loss!
the positive feedback for you is good, it will give you confidence
good luck for tomorrow!!!

daisy x

daisy x

:cross::cross::cross::fingerscrossed:Sorry BL, good luck with the next one & remember the great questions! Though you would'a liked the job, it wasn't the right one & you will get the right job for you :cross:

Ah that's too bad BL, but like others said, this wasn't your job, that is still out there for you to discover!

Good luck with the other pending interviews!
x

Sorry to hear that BL but all good experience. You have to feel sorry for them though, that they didn't employ the fantastic amazing person you are!

Good luck for the next one. x

Sorry hun. I know you fancied that job in Lewes. Like I said before, it always depends who you are up against.
But the interview experience will stand you in good stead for tomorrow.
Good luck again. I'll be sending you positive vibes. xxxx

:fingerscrossed:

Back