2nd of 3 pics

Grizzly_man

Silver Member
Hello again everybody, been working away for the last 2 months in Holland and France, back to class today and got a loss of 17.5 lbs :D This gave me my 3st, 3.5st ans 4st shineys, total loss of 4st 2lb and takes me to my 2nd of 3 pics, hope everyone is well, I'm off again next week for another 6 weeks then back for good, this page always helps me out when I'm struggling.

1st of 3 pics first, taken 9 months ago and 4.5 months ago, 3rd pic today.

4.5 MONTHS IN.jpg IMG_2944.JPG

Last edited:
wow, you look absolutley fab, well done on all the hard work !!

Congratulations, that's a real transformation. You look very happy with yourself and so you should - well done!

Wow you've done amazing. Really well done! :) its these posts that really give me the motivation to keep going

You look so happy now :) well done!

Well done, great to see a bloke. i have about 5 stone to lose so really helps to see what you have achieved.

Do you work out regularly as well?

Well done on your fantastic weight loss. As others have said, your photos are inspirational. It must be tricky for you working away as you do so even more congratulations are in order!:)

Well done, great to see a bloke. i have about 5 stone to lose so really helps to see what you have achieved.

Do you work out regularly as well?

Cheers, you're doing brill with those losses!

I was playing badminton twice a week up until I went away 2 months ago, I'll start it up again as soon as I'm done in Oct, hadn't played since I was about 14 but love it now and you don't half burn some cals!

Wow thats amazing well done! Keep up the good work :D

That is some weight loss.....who cares about the scales when the results are so obvious in the pics. Your family must be so proud of you.

Back