2nd time around ?? does it work ??

Bronte

Hi all

i was just wondering how many of you have successfully lost weight the 2nd time around when you went back on LL ? was it difficult ? as i'm finding it difficult this time. Any advice please would be welcome xx

Couldn't do it myself - I tried 3 or 4 times but kept falling off the wagon after a month or so. So I'm trying to do it the long way around this time eating 1200 calories a day and feel much better although I know it will take me longer. I thought it would easier 2nd time around but I think knowing what was ahead actually made it harder.

Good Luck though - hope you find something that works.

Hi there, Of course it works and of course its difficult. I'm certainly losing. I think it is taking longer to get to ketosis but I'm OK. Looking forward to wearing my size 12 clothes for summer.

;¬)

I'm going back into abstinence for the second time tomorrow and I'm scared, but also committed to seeing this through. Of course it works and the results are fast. The important part is doing the mental stuff.. writing this now so I can read it in a couple of days when I'm feeling crap!

^Im getting back into abstinence for the second time around tomorrow as well. i feel really scared, wondering whether ill be able to do it or not... :-(

reading this now, 5 days in, and the last 2 days I have 'chosen' to nibble on a few things. Nothing drastic, but not eaten out of hunger, so definitely more to learn. Can't wait for WI tomorrow for that spurr on. Have to say I have not really had any withdrawals, I had been eating well the fews days in the build up, but I was expecting to feel dreadful, perhaps I'm not in ketosis, I'll find out tomorrow!

Back