2nd time round - how hard is it!!

2ndtimelucky

Did cambridge last year and lost 5 stone and never felt so great, had a few traumas last year and have managed to put 4 stone back on, would have happened with any diet as have been eating like mad.

I always remember my counsellor saying the words " make the most of it 1st time round, as it's never the same if you try again"

So what are your experiences i am worried my metabolism is up the creak and those wonderous weeks of rapid weight loss won't happen like they did first time round.

The part of cambridge motivation was seeing dramatic results.

Thanks

L

Hi hun, if you stick to it 100% you will get the same results as before. Some people find it a bit harder to get back "in the groove" as it were as the first time is the golden time, but others slip back into the routine easily. It's all down to how you approach it. Don't look back, don't have any regrets and you will do really well. Good luck for your re-start x

hi
i lost nearly 9 stone 12 months ago. regained 3st. i started last week and love it just as i did before. It`s like returning to an old friend. Only this time it will be for a shorter time and understand where i went wrong before as i don`t want to be here again.Good luck on your new start and hope you find it as good as before.:)

On my first day of CD restart...

It's hard, yes, but I think it's actually a bit easier than it was for me the first time I did this diet. You know what to expect, how your body reacts, and that the really hard parts will pass. And that the hard parts are worth it, because you know you'll lose weight on CD.

I did CD back in the 1980's when it was first available in the United States. It's been really hard, psychologically, to go back to it. Once I started, though, it wasn't nearly that bad.

The drinks don't taste any better, though.

Back