2nd Timer!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4stonetogo, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. 4stonetogo

4stonetogo Member

Hi everyone,

I am returning to cambridge after having my 2nd baby who is now 10 months old. I did try it a few times in the last few months but found it too hard with the sleepless nights :sigh:

With summer looming I am now really determind to do it. When I lost 3 stone last time, I felt fantastic ... but only after the initial hard first week.

I guess I am asking some advice or tips about surviving the first week! After that I know I will be fine!

Thanks everyone

Abi x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome back and good luck with your new CD journey! xxx
  4. kers

kers Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back. I have a 14 month old and a 3 month old. I just started back on cd this week. Hope it works out for you.

Good Luck.x

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and good luck 2nd time round!!!
    Tips for 1st week--
    Drink the water lots especially when u feel a craving coming on!
    Put ur "fat" pics on fridge and kitchen or just somewhere u can generally be reminded of them!
    Write a list of why ur doing this and refer back to it when or if u begin to struggle!
    Come on here for support there is ALWAYS some1 here to help!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dream lots about when ur a skinny mini yummy mummy!!!!
    Last edited: 1 May 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.