2nd week - advice

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Hi guys,
I am just about to go into the second week and I am confused by the whole yogurt thing.. Can I just have one with my meal and which ones are best to have??? I was in the supermarket yesterday and it did my head in!!! There are so many!!!
I get the whole, as much jelly as we want, which is cool but the yogurt thing is a nightmare.
Perhaps I am getting my knickers in a twist over nothing but they are a bit twisted!! :eek:
Helllpppppp!!!!!!:p

Hi Scott

If I remeber correctly you need to choose a plain, fat free one at this point as you are not yet at the fruit stage...I always buy the Total 0%, I found that one the best.

Someone else may be along in a bit that is at the same stage......

Scott - that completely threw me to be honest. I am not sure whether you have to have it with a meal as it suggests you can make dips with the yoghurt to have with your snack veg.

I avoided fruit yoghurts until fruit week just in case - and then stuck to the weight waters thick and creamy ones as they are only 50 cals each - mullers are 100!!

As Toots said the greek total 0% is the best option, although my local tesco store is always sold out and I have to get their healthy living one which is higher in cals - and far too tasty!!

Don't stress too much about it to be honest - as long as you don't go mad and eat them all day long you will be fine.

Leesy
xox

Back