2nd week!! ... another 5lbs shoved

deflating

:D Just been for 1st wi and 9lbs shed, i was hoping for 10/11 but 9 is not bad, if i can get 7/8 next week i'll be real pleased.
Having said that, the first week was real murder, it better go downhill from now or I'm off at the next station in search of an easier journey.
Anyway i really deserve a :patback: for getting this far, we'll see how long i'll hold out.

BTW, this forum makes it all possible - no doubt about it, it should be made compulsory reading!

Last edited:
Well done Deflating, great loss :)
I agree this forum makes it possible, I was terrible for eating food just because it was there, I was also a chocoholic but coming to this forum and reading the sigs of people who have done so well just gives me that inspiration to carry on.

It was my first week too, we can do it ;)

Hi Deflating (Great name by the way!), I am on W8 (another VLCD but with food added).

I think you have done really well on your first week. Keep it up - it does get so much easier and the more you resist temptation, the easier it is to resist temptation (says she who scoffed some popcorn yesterday - but not bad for 9 weeks in and no cheats!)

Take care
LRO xx

9lbs is not to be sneezed at! Well done -and you weren't well for a while there either so you should be really pleased with yourself. Congratulations. :D

:patback:Well done Deflating 9lbs is a good start!!! good luck for the coming week!!! caz xx

Thankyou Cathy.
I must say although there are many sigs here that inspire me, it is yours I keep track of the most, it's similar to my goal and start weight and seeing how your weight loss is going just gives me that kick to follow your lead :)

Hope you are feeling good this evening Deflating.

well done on your loss:D

9lb is great keep it up xx

Well done on your first weeks loss and not jacking it in, it does get easier as the first week is something of a shock to your body but it will adapt and from then on you just need to concentrate on not nibbling on stuff and keeping the water intake up. I've only got 5 days to go before refeed and I cannot believe how fast it has gone so just keep busy and before you know it you'll be closer to your goal than you realise.

Well done Deflating :D:D:D

Awwwwww, I'm so touched at all this support, i won't mention anyone by name but really it's amazing that all of you express such heartfelt care for someone else, I think it's a credit to humanity!!

Again, thanks so much for all your messages, keep em coming!

Best o' luck to all of us over the weekend!

Well done on a great loss! Onwards and downwards.

x

Back