2nd Week Hunger

Pitbull Daycare

first week i had no problems and was actually enjoying the feeling of not be full but this week is proving to be a struggle im drink around 5 pints of water as well as large mugs of coffee whn i start feeling hungry also feeling quite lathargic wondering if other users of this diet have found this.:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I was exactly the same last week!! It drove me crackers...good news is that it passes. Once I got towards the end of my second week I started to feel better and I've been flying it this week

Hope you feel better soon! :D

mine was the 3rd week just gone, but yeah it soon passes.hang in there.

I don't know if I'm hungry but I am constantly thinking of food! Its such a weird feeling of wanting to scoff the contents of the bread bin but actually not needing to. Hope your week gets better xx

2 stone in 3 weeks Matt68? All I can say is wow!

xx

thanks guys it dont help when i picked my daughter up she had been making cakes how hard was that to explain that i could have one and they looked delicious ha ha

Hi Mark
There are lots of ups and downs during LT!!! :)

I feel hungry most of the time, unfortunatey...not a sick hunger but just an emtpiness..I am one of the unlucky ones as most people are ok! But must admit I prefer that feeling to the feeling of being full and bloated.

Hang in there! You are doing great!
Week 2 WI is around the corner :)

stay with us mark,im nearly at the end of my second week so im still going through what a lot of our fellow peeps have done.pop on here and read some of the wonderful post and results of a lot of amazing guys.YOU CAN DO IT we all can x

Back