2nd Week Loss

Sammy2

Woo hoo just back from my class and thats 4.6 - that means 16lb in two weeks - gosh it really does spur you on doesn't it!

Hope all you other 2 weekers are doing well

S
x

well done sammy keep it up and keep strong! i started my diet 4 weeks and 3 days ago and ive lost 3 stone 7 lbs in that time. first time i been under 20 stone in years. what diet you with?

That's brilliant Sammy, well done :clap:

Don't forget to update your ticker.

Cath

FANTASTIC well done. x

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!

Aw thanks everyone - you are really keeping me going and the first place I want to visit at night is here!

6 weeks till holidays - wonder what I will weigh by then!

well done sammy keep it up and keep strong! i started my diet 4 weeks and 3 days ago and ive lost 3 stone 7 lbs in that time. first time i been under 20 stone in years. what diet you with?

One hot

I am on LL - what about you? Thats an amazing amount and you must feel fantastic to go below that mark - really makes you think right this is it doesn't it?

Woo hoo just back from my class and thats 4.6 - that means 16lb in two weeks - gosh it really does spur you on doesn't it!

Hope all you other 2 weekers are doing well

S
x

Well done Sammy that is over a stone in two weeks:eek:

Your on a roll))))))))))))))

Love Mini xxx

sammy, yes it feels fantastic everyone noticing it and makin me feel really good about myself, im so close to losing 4 stone now!! so suprised i stuck with it, i got my birthday soon though i duno how im going to cope lol. well done keep it up. im with LL too really helpfull the sessions and i look forward going there! had to buy all new cloths tho! i dont sign in on here often if anyone has email or msn my msn ady is [email protected] would love to hear how everyones coping in different ways! Ben

sammy, yes it feels fantastic everyone noticing it and makin me feel really good about myself, im so close to losing 4 stone now!! so suprised i stuck with it, i got my birthday soon though i duno how im going to cope lol. well done keep it up. im with LL too really helpfull the sessions and i look forward going there! had to buy all new cloths tho! i dont sign in on here often if anyone has email or msn my msn ady is [email protected] would love to hear how everyones coping in different ways! Ben

Hi Ben,

Congratulations on your weight loss and your new clothes:clap::clap::clap:

Best to plan ahead for your birthday so that you will not be tempted to stray in the spur of the moment.

Delighted to hear your getting on so well:)

Love Mini xxx

Back