2nd Week on LT

Mick1166

Hi Everyone,

I managed to pass the 2nd week on LT without cheating, I have lost another 10 lbs. I am extremely happy about it. Still hard from time to time, I found that what I am really hungry, 1 strip of Listerine and water worked very well.

My wife lost another 3 lbs, she is a bit dissapointed as she compares with me.

Mick

Starting 24 st 1 lb :cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 stone :D
Week 2:
Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:
Week 13:
Week 14:
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:

wow you must be very pleased, that is a very impressive loss for the second week :)

Your wife must find it hard but 3lb is still a very good loss just pick up 3lb of sugar and feel how heavy that is !!

Congratulations to both of you! It's great that you have each other to help you through the harder times and you're doing fabulously!! Keep up the awesome work!! :D

Congratulations and well done Mike on your fantastic weight loss!

Your wife has done very well losing 3lb this week and I think she is only setting herself up for constant disappointment if she tries to compare her weight loss to yours as men can lose up to one and half times as much as women in general, sometimes way more, it all depends on so many variables like starting weight, height, gender, age and activity...

Everyone settles into their own unique way of losing weight, we are all so different.

You need to put your weight ticker into your signature as it will automatically moderate itself.

Here is the link to show you how to do it.
http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

You may not have enough posts done as yet to put in all of the weeks...you need 50 posts for a bigger signature space.

This link below will help you make your way around:)
http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

Well done to both of you, 3lbs is brilliant. As Mini said, women lose less than men (in proportion to our body mass I suppose)
I bet next weekshe loses a bigger bit!
Keep going xx

Hi Mick thats a fabulous loss mate, and for your wife too! I hate that word Obese dont you? But it really spurs me on to lose and just think how great it will feel for us both to lose that tag! Keep it up mate.

wow thats great well done to the both of you x

oh wow well done for your weight lose and say well done to ya wife for me 3lb lose is better then 1lb gain. xx

Great loss Mick. Well done.

And congratulate your wife on her 3lb loss too, that's a bag of flour!

x

Well done to both of you... And to your wife..well i would say (this will earn you brownie points)
' i might lose more; but, you will look gorgeous sooner than me!'
It seems like the less you have to lose the sooner people notice xxx

Congrats to you both!! Incredible start - bet that'll keep you motivated!!
LOVE Nicki's comment - I'd be easily wooed by that x

Back