2nd week weigh in tomo (not expecting much)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xdebzx, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hi all,

its my CD second week weigh in tomorrow and i am soooo not looking forward to it.

I have stuck rigidly to the diet again this week but for some reason my TOTM has been all messed up (started in the middle of my pill packet, even though i already had one bout 1 week 1/2 prior) my usual is 2days at the most but my TOTM has been on the go and showing no signs of stopping for 7days now! (worried bout this and might see the doc next week)

Hence the reason for feeling doubtful about weightloss (spent at least 3 days blown up like a balloon and very uncomfortable)

Have also been struggling with water intake too these past few days dunno why tho' :confused:

anyone else had similiar probs??

debs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Try not to worry, CD can cause havoc with your TOTM but they should settle down. Good luck for your WI xx

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    thanks hun,

looking amazing btw :D

debs x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

cd has messed up my totm aswell seems to have settled though. Best of luck tomorrow :)

becky xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.