Total Solution second week in and done a sneaky weigh in half way through , not good !!!!

brendam87

so on my first week wednesday to wed , i lost 14 pounds , was amazed , so happy as im of on hols in 3 months , so i decided to have a weigh in yesterday which would have been 2 days in and nothjing los , then again today nothing lost , after reading up on other peoples posts , to see that they havent lost some weeks is scary , i lost every single week on lipotrim , need some advice please , or reassurance im not wasting my time , my dream hol is coming up n i dont wanna be the fatty at the pool ,

brenda xxxx:confused:

Dont lose heart, there is no way that you cannot lose weight on this diet, as you are consuming so few cals. Your first week loss was amazing! Well done for that. You may be surprised when it comes to WI and suddenly a few lbs will come off. The average is 3lbs per week, sometimes you will have less and sometimes more.

Keep going and I'm sure you will be fine. I sometimes feel a little frustrated with the scales - I'm having one of those weeks myself (see my diary) but its worth sticking too. I did Lighter Life before and I am comparing results, at the moment they seem consistent, but it is early days.

Good luck

Dont worry about it, in my second week I also didnt lose anything for 4 days and then it came, your body's still getting used to the diet, but it will come off.

Hi ya

I hope what I am about to say will give you comfort and not sound patronising. When I've lost a large amount in one week, I have found that my body has to 'catch up' with the weight change. It is almost like self preservation; the body is hanging on a little longer to weight as it considers the change. I totally understand about the run up to your holidays. I have felt that way too; sadly I've not got a holiday but I have felt that way in the past. Don't forget you have lost a stone in one week!!! That is bloody marvellous. Imagine if you didn't lose any more weight for 3 weeks, you have still lost a stone in a month. However that is not going to happen so you are still on track and doing enviously well.

Stay strong and you will get there. Congratulations on all your hard work.

A big hug from me!!!! Xxx

Sometimes I do that and then I lose 4lbs from one day to the next, step away from the scales and try to keep to just 1 weigh in a week, I know its hard and you want a sneak peak but it will just do more harm then good if it makes you feel disappointed. The weight will come off

RachieBs reply is great... do not panic until you get to weigh day.. this is why you shouldnt weigh every day (im guilty of it so dont think im judging) but i know some days i used to stay the same and would still be suprised to have lost something at the end of the week =)

Back