2nd week weigh in

that is super hun! your a third of the way through already...and only after 2 weeks! Amazing stuff! :)
xxx

Thats an amazing weight loss, only started today and that gives me tons of hope x

Congrats Netty, have another fab week.

thank you for all your comments. i am determined that this will be the last diet i ever do. i have tried everything you can possibly list and yes, theres success, but i never seem to stick to this. however the cd is different. I cant cheat.

a stone in 2 weeks has been great. now i am going to get this weight off and go down to new look and buy something that i WANT to wear, not that i HAVE to wear just cos it fits !!!!

wahey! :D well done hun

Well done with your weight loss and in only 2 weeks.....thats fantastic.!! I'm on Day 4 so can't wait for WI on saturday. As for clothes shopping, i'm with you....being able to shop for what you want rather than what fits you will soon be a distant memory..YEAY!!!

Well done great loss! xxx

thank u all for your positive comments. i am able to eat the bars now. 2 weeks ago, before cd, i would have probably found them disgusting compared to a extra large mars bar, but I tell you I was pleasantly suprised lastnight with them. THEY ARE DELICIOUS!

Can anyone advise on these? is weight loss slower if you eat these? they have got more calories than a shake.?

thanks in advance and thanks for the comments

Back