2nd week weigh in

redfluffmonster

Made it through week 2 - yippee and 6 lbs gone...!!!

How is everone else coping who has been doing this for a while?? Just that I really struggled today and fancied something to nibble...resisted though but finding it hard.

Nicky thats fab..... great loss..keep resisting hunni.. you are only head hungry..once you start nibbling you go on a downward spiral and could end up binging and it is sooooo hard to get back into LT fully after that .....

Hey, I am on week 3 and I still have my moments! I think they become less as time goes by.... I am on the go from I get up to I go to bed and when I am relaxing im on here! So I keep myself busy and when I am relaxing i focus on LT!

Walks always seem to help me when i feel like a nibble!

Congratulations on your loss! You have lost almost a stone in 2 weeks!!!!!!! wow - lucky u!!! well done! when u think of a nibble think of ur results!!!! how motivating is that! xox

I don't know how I managed to lose that much but I think going for a few hour long walks must have helped. I've not been on here for several days and I think you miss the support when you don't have other LT'ers to chat to - so thank you x

great losses well done x

Well done, nearly a stone in a fortnight is awesome!

x

6lb is fantastic well done. But dont nibble or you wont be as pleased next week, well done again

Great loss! The urges to eat never really went for me but you kind of get stronger as times goes on! You have the urge but you know in your heart there is no way you will eat. You just kind of think - don't be rediculous = You're NOT eating!

Well done hun and it will get easier.

That's reassuring Sara! I thought I was the only one still getting hunger pangs and even hiccups just before a shake is due! I wondered if that means I am not properly in ketosis but checked with my GP and he said it doesn't completely take feelings of hunger away. Guess some people are luckier than others. x

Made it through week 2 - yippee and 6 lbs gone...!!!

How is everone else coping who has been doing this for a while?? Just that I really struggled today and fancied something to nibble...resisted though but finding it hard.

well done nicky, is a great loss :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back