2ND WEEK WEIGH IN

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NettyJ, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Hi there, new to the forum. started the cambridge diet last week. was well pleased at first weigh in - lost 11lb. However, then i bought some of the water flavour and i have cheated a bit, i ate some chicken.....am dreading weigh in tonight. does the water flavour hinder weight loss and surely a bit of chicken wont have done that much harm. i am allowed a breast of chicken (am tall enough to have 4 shakes or 3 shakes and 1 meal) and i had 2 shakes that day and chicken.....any advice as to whether i have totally messed uP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

If it's just chicken you've had, then I wouldn't worry :) Water flavourings are allowed on CD. I'm sure you'll show a fab loss! Good luck!

4. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

thanks Ruth, its always worrying on the day of the weigh in. New to the forum so will let everyone know how i get on. thankyou for reply. you are doing very well, hope that I do as well as you !

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Hey.
    Good luck for your weigh in I am sure you will have a great loss.. Chicken is fine if your doing ss+... and the water flavourings are fine too..
    Good luck x

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Fantastic loss last week by the way. xx

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Hi NettyJ, I shouldn't think a bit of chicken would effect your weight loss so don't worry! You will be fine! Good luck and let us know how you go! xx

8. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

thanks for the support. be great to have another big loss....i will let you all know how i get on 17lb in tow weeks is good devilishandsweet! wow brilliant. welldone. i am worried about the water flavouring and that chicken that i ate.