2ND WEEK WEIGH IN

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NettyJ, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. NettyJ

NettyJ Well-Known Member

Hi there, new to the forum. started the cambridge diet last week. was well pleased at first weigh in - lost 11lb. However, then i bought some of the water flavour and i have cheated a bit, i ate some chicken.....am dreading weigh in tonight. does the water flavour hinder weight loss and surely a bit of chicken wont have done that much harm. i am allowed a breast of chicken (am tall enough to have 4 shakes or 3 shakes and 1 meal) and i had 2 shakes that day and chicken.....any advice as to whether i have totally messed uP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RuthG

RuthG Well-Known Member

If it's just chicken you've had, then I wouldn't worry :) Water flavourings are allowed on CD. I'm sure you'll show a fab loss! Good luck!

4. NettyJ

NettyJ Well-Known Member

thanks Ruth, its always worrying on the day of the weigh in. New to the forum so will let everyone know how i get on. thankyou for reply. you are doing very well, hope that I do as well as you !

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Hey.
    Good luck for your weigh in I am sure you will have a great loss.. Chicken is fine if your doing ss+... and the water flavourings are fine too..
    Good luck x

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Fantastic loss last week by the way. xx

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Hi NettyJ, I shouldn't think a bit of chicken would effect your weight loss so don't worry! You will be fine! Good luck and let us know how you go! xx

8. NettyJ

NettyJ Well-Known Member

thanks for the support. be great to have another big loss....i will let you all know how i get on 17lb in tow weeks is good devilishandsweet! wow brilliant. welldone. i am worried about the water flavouring and that chicken that i ate.