Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd week WI...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Loser85, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Last night had 2nd WI and am glad to say i lost another 4lbs. Which is fantastic and makes me feel amazing but the councelling sesh after kinda knocked me for six. Brought up all old painful memories so am a wee bit fragile today. Hope everybody else who had WI were happy losers.

Lisa xx:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done on your loss LL, and don't feel to discouraged about feeling bad after a group - it will bring up painful things, but I have found that bringing them up now, after hiding them for so long (for me at least) finally puts them in their proper places, and that is a very freeing feeling. So yes - can be a bit painful, but as they say, and in this case I do agree: No pain, no gain. It really is helpful for you to face them, recognise them, feel them, and then file them away as understood.

Good luck hon!!!

x

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on your loss so far xxxx

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I suppose once its all out ill feel a lot better, but its just getting it out thats the problem. I obviously filed it all away on purpose so it couldnt hurt me again. So im not only detoxing my body im also clearing my mind. I guess ive just got to think of the long term benefits.

Lisa xx

6. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Well done on your weight loss so far x x

7. Twinny

Twinny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    49.9kg
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    OOh well done! :D We've already been 'warned' that some of the sessions can be a bit emotionally painful! :cry::eek:

8. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done - it is good to air the old clutter and show it up for waht it really is - old clutter that needs to be sorted out and washed away! Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.