2nd weigh in tonight

jeannie1066

hi all not been on much was working 12 hr shifts, now off for 4, im on day 14 and cant believe where the times gone!! get weighed tonight so im really excited, this week I can cook meals for hubby and son and even went food shopping today, it was fine.
Partner text me yesterday to make a date, when I asked him what for, he said shopping......remember me and your son? we still need to eat!!! oops forgot that!

Good luck Jeanne hope it goes well, I am sure it will.:) Let us know how you get on.

Good luck Jeanne! I'm looking forward to hearing how you got on!

S x

All the best for your weighin Jeannie, noticed your Edinburgh area, whats your councellor called? I live down in the borders and travelled to Edinburgh to do foundation, my LLC was called Tracey. Janey B. XX

hi all at 2nd weigh in last night I lost 4.5 pounds!! this is amazing, some of the losses last night were fantastic, Janey im at Traceys class now

Well done Jeannie, that's a great loss :)

thanks katie its def motivating me to go on now, I find myself looking at people and in my mind im saying "lighter life girl go for it!!" hope I dont say it out loud one day

Jeannie, well done thats brilliant keep up the good work. Tracy is a great LLC, she puts everything into her classes, she will get you where you want to be, i've just returned to LL programme 3 wks ago because i foolishly thought i could do my own thing after getting to goal back in sept, bad mistake, i should have gone onto m/ment so this is me now ridding myself of the 2 st i put on and this time i WILL be completing m/ment!!! Luckily one of the ladies from melrose attending class at Tracys same time as me has opened her own class 2 mins from me so no more 5 hour round trips to Edinburgh this time. Good Luck for rest of your week.
Janey B XX

wow Janey you must have been keen to travel that far, Tracey is lovely and full of energy, im really enjoying her classes, keep in touch and see how we get on xx

Yes we must keep in touch. Travel up took 1 1/2hrs then 2 hrs at class then the 1 1/2 hrs back total 5 hrs, my class was one of the last of the night so often it would be 9.45pm before class finished then still had journey home, so you can imagine how pleased i was when Sandra opened up 2 mins away!!! XX

Back